Medical Electrode transfers the energy of ionic current in the body into electrical current which is amplified, diagnosis of disease. A medical electrode is useful in the diagnosis of ocular, nervous, cardiac, and muscular diseases. Global Medical Electrodes market is expected to reach $732.4 Bn by 2026 at a CAGR of 5.5 % during the forecast period.
The global medical electrodes market is segmented based on based on usability, technology, procedure, application, and region.
By Product type – disposable medical electrodes, reusable medical electrodes.
By Technology – wet electrodes, dry electrodes, needle electrodes. By Procedure – electrocardiography (ECG), electroencephalography (EEG), electromyography (EMG), other procedures. By Application – cardiology, neurophysiology, sleep disorders intraoperative monitoring, other applications.
By region – North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa
Medical Electrode transfers the energy of ionic current in the body into electrical current which is amplified, diagnosis of disease.
A medical electrode is useful in the diagnosis of ocular, nervous, cardiac, and muscular diseases.
Major Market Drivers:
• Increasing incidence of neurological and cardiovascular diseases.
• Rising investment in R&D activities.
• Rising preference for ambulatory and home health care.
• The increasing popularity of nanotechnology.
• The high cost of product hinders the growth of this market.
• Lack of knowledge among people regarding the availability of these technologies.
- Buy Research Report: Mobility on Demand Market Driven by Growing Smartphone Penetration
- Buy Research Report: GCC In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices Market Grow Say Healthcare Industry
- Buy Research Report: By the End of 2027, the Biochip Products Research, Manufacturing and Service Market is Estimated to Reach $11 Billion in Value
- I Will Create and Optimize Facebook Ads Campaign for Your Business
- I Will Setup and Optimize Google Adwords Campaign for High Conversion
Global Medical Electrodes Market
Strategic Developments in the Global Medical Electrodes Market:
In 2017, Heraeus Medical Components LLC acquired Biotectix LLC. This acquisition enhanced the performance of sensing and stimulation of electrode in diagnostic and therapeutic medical devices.
In 2012, Ambu acquired Unomedical’s. By this acquisition, the company strengthens of their product portfolio in emerging countries.
Disposable medical electrodes and reusable medical electrodes segment are expected to reveal exponential CAGR throughout the forecast period due to innovative product launches, and increasing incidence of neurological and cardiovascular diseases across the globe.
The North American region is playing the principal role in the global medical electrodes market due to the presence of several leading players. Though, Asia-Pacific will be the second major market in the proximate future.
The presence of innovative medical advanced technology, increasing incidence of neurological and cardiovascular diseases, rising investment in R&D activities in the region