- Growing e-commerce sector is anticipated to hike the demand for conventional cargo bikes.
- Phasing out of battery operated electric cargo bikes in logistic supply chain is expected to hinder growth.
- Europe is anticipated to dominate in the global conventional cargo bikes market.
Transportation of goods and services is one of the most important logistical activity in rural and urban areas. Conventional cargo bikes have thus been become crucial part of eco-friendly mode of transportation to transport cargo. Conventional cargo bikes are used for parcel & service deliveries, perishable goods and others. Apart from tangible and physical goods conventional cargo bikes are used for human passenger commuting purposes by individuals or groups. Conventional cargo bikes are extremely cost effective and are quickly adopted in above mentioned transportation task.
Conventional cargo bikes mainly gasoline powered and diesel powered four wheeler (Vans) and two wheeler (Motorcycles) are used that emits harmful gases through tailpipe such as oxides of Nitrogen and carbon. These gases are hazardous to environment as well as for human health. Therefore, regional government are conducting program pertaining to eco-friendly bikes. Furthermore, developed area of the globe, bikes sharing is considered as bilateral support to the conventional cargo bikes in the coming years. In terms of growth, the global conventional cargo bikes market is projected to grow with considerable growth rate.
Growing e-commerce sector is anticipated to hike the demand for conventional cargo bikes during the forecast period. Moreover, companies such as DHL, BASF, Coca Cola and others have deployed a significant number of conventional cargo bikes for cargo and service delivery purpose which in turn drive conventional cargo bikes market across the globe. Rising awareness pertaining to cargo transportation with environment friendly manner coupled with growing urbanization in urban areas are projected to energize the global conventional cargo bikes market during the stipulated time period.
- Buy Research Report: Mobility on Demand Market Driven by Growing Smartphone Penetration
- Buy Research Report: GCC In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices Market Grow Say Healthcare Industry
- Buy Research Report: By the End of 2027, the Biochip Products Research, Manufacturing and Service Market is Estimated to Reach $11 Billion in Value
- I Will Create and Optimize Facebook Ads Campaign for Your Business
- I Will Setup and Optimize Google Adwords Campaign for High Conversion
- News writing In Communal News and Google news-promote your brand- SEO
- Buy Research Report: N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: Germany and France to be Prominent Markets in Europe Advanced CO2 Sensor Market
- Buy Research Report: Location Analytics Market is Building a Better Future for Customers and Key Players
- Buy Research Report: Eye Health Supplements Market to Surpass $3.418 Billion by 2027
Phasing out of battery operated electric cargo bikes in logistic supply chain is one of the most prominent factor which is anticipated to hinder the conventional cargo bikes market across the globe. However, battery operated cargo bikes are mainly adopted in Europe and North America.
Manufacturers of Conventional Cargo Bikes are firmly focused to make a light weight conventional cargo bikes which can transport cargo and parcel in eco-friendly manner. Moreover, manufacturer are also using aluminum alloy material for designing and developing of racks, frame and box for conventional cargo bikes.
Conventional cargo bikes market can be segmented by product type, by wheelbase, and by End Use
By Product Type, conventional cargo bikes market can be segmented as:
- Two Wheeled conventional cargo bikes
- Three Wheeled conventional cargo bikes
- Four Wheeled conventional cargo bikes
By Wheelbase, conventional cargo bikes market can be segmented as:
- Utility Bikes
- Cycle Trucks
- Box Bikes
- Others (Cycle Rickshaw)
By End Use, conventional cargo bikes market can be segmented as:
- Courier & Parcel Service Provider
- Large Retail Supplier
- Personal Transportation
- Service Delivery
- Waste, Municipal Services
By product type, three wheeled segment is expected to dominate throughout the forecast period. By End use, Courier & Parcel Service Provider and Service Delivery segment are expected to grow with considerable share in the global conventional cargo bikes market in the coming years.
Europe is anticipated to dominate in the global conventional cargo bikes market owing to rising awareness pertaining to emission less bikes coupled with supportive government policies such as financing at the time of purchasing of conventional cargo bikes. In Europe, Germany, Italy, Netherlands and other countries are expected to grow with significant growth rate owing to developing infrastructure to ride the conventional bikes. North America is expected to account noteworthy share in the global conventional cargo bikes market due to rising adoption of silent operation bikes. In, Latin America conventional cargo market is projected to attractive in the coming years owing to increasing number of dedicated tracks to ride the conventional cargo bikes. Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow with moderate growth rate in the global conventional cargo bikes market owing to lack of developed infrastructure.
Some of the market participants in the Conventional Cargo Bikes market identified across the value chain:
- Worksman Cycles
- Pashley Cycles
- Bilenky Cycle Works
- Republic Bike Inc.
- Bicicapace Srl
- Yuba Electric Cargo Bikes
- Butchers & Bicycles
- FIETS OF STRENGTH
- Urban Arrow