- Crowd management is analysis of behavioral patterns towards any product or services by use of social network and crowd sourced data as platform.
- Crowd management analysis allows an organization to gain a competitive advantage in the market
- North America holds largest market share of Crowd Analytics.
Crowd Analytics is a form of data science techniques where organizations uses the different techniques in order to gain the psychological and behavioral elements. In simple words, it is analysis of behavioral patterns towards any product or services by use of social network and crowd sourced data as platform.
This allows an organization to gain a competitive advantage in the market with the actual perspective of their consumer or how their consumer is going to react to certain products or services. High demand for BI solution in current scenario is one of the major drivers for the market of crowd analytics.
The Global Crowd Management Analytics Market has been valued at about $323 million in the year 2015 which is expected to grow to about $1.4 billion by end of the forecast period with a CAGR of about 24%.
The prominent players in the market of Crowd Analytics are- NEC Corporation (Japan), Crowd Dynamics (U.K.), Sightcorp (Netherlands), Crowd ANALYTIX Inc. (U.S.), Nokia (Finland), Spigit Inc. (U.S.), Wavestore (U.K.), AGT International (Switzerland), and Walkbase (Finland), among others.
- Buy Research Report: UK In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market size Surge at a Robust Pace in Terms of Revenue over COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Combine Harvesters Market to Ride Wave of Profitability on Back of its Versatile Operations
- Buy Research Report: CMP Slurry Market to Grow Two-fold, as Novel CMP Slurries Expand Revenue Pool of Manufacturers
- Buy Research Report: Soil Compaction Machines to Witness Heightened Demand, Underpinned by Array of Infrastructural Initiatives by Government
- Buy Research Report: Luxury Eyewear Sales to Surpass US$ 50 Bn Mark by 2027; Eyeglasses Hold over 60% Market Share
The Global Crowd Management Analytics Market has been segmented on the basis of Deployment, Application & Verticals. Deployment includes- On Cloud, On Premise & Hybrid whereas the application has been identified as Market Forecasting, Revenue Forecasting, Incident Analytics and Customer Management among others. The Verticals of Crowd Analytics are- Transportation, Healthcare, Retail, BFSI, Media & Entertainment among others.
North America holds largest market share of Crowd Analytics. Presence of global leaders in this region and technology advantage are supporting the market of Crowd Analytics in North America. Europe stands as second biggest market for the crowd analytics due to the growth of industries and analytics market. Asia-Pacific has emerged as fastest growing market due to the economy growth of China and India. Also, growing manufacturing and e-commerce industries are also contributing in growth of North America.
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.