- A cryotherapy unit is a medical device using for cryotherapy for targeting either partial of whole body for the treatment of certain disorders as well as for pain management.
- Lower adoption rates of this therapy, especially by people living in developing and under-developed regions is predicted to limit the market growth over the forecast period.
- Introduction of cryotherapy as an advanced form of cancer treatment method further drives market growth.
A cryotherapy unit is a medical device using cryotherapy for targeted treatment of certain disorders as well as for pain management. The market for cryotherapy units is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 10.1% during 2019-2027.
The market is segmented by therapy, by area of application, by application and by region. On the basis of therapy, the market is segmented into liquid nitrogen therapy, dry ice therapy and electric therapy, out of which, the liquid nitrogen therapy segment is estimated to hold the largest share in the cryotherapy units market.
Liquid nitrogen therapy can be applied to the affected area easily and provides maximum efficiency on the back of which this segment is predicted to grow.
Geographically, the market is segmented into five major regions including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region. The market in North America is anticipated to hold the largest share in cryotherapy units market as a result of growing technological advancements in the healthcare industry in the region which give rise to improved healthcare facilities. The market in Asia Pacific region is predicted to grow at the highest rate over the forecast period on account of rising awareness among people about the availability of various cancer treatment methods.
- Buy Research Report: Covid-19 Impact on Data Protection As-A-Service Market To Develop With Upgradation In Product Range
- Buy Research Report: Artificial Intelligence Software Platform Market to Expand at a CAGR of 28.1% from 2020-2023
- Buy Research Report: Rising Cyber Threats to Expand Covid-19 Impact on User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market
- Buy Research Report: Covid-19 Impact on Cloud Database Market To Accelerate Earnings To USD 21.66 Billion By 2023
- Buy Research Report: Planar Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Market Revenue and Value Chain 2018-2026
According to the World Health Organization, it was reported that in 2018, around 18.1 million new cases of cancer were detected and 9.6 million deaths due to cancer were estimated. The growing incidents of cancer are anticipated to become a major growth factor for the cryotherapy units market. Introduction of cryotherapy as an advanced form of cancer treatment method further drives the market growth. However, lower adoption rates of this therapy, especially by people living in developing and under-developed regions is predicted to limit the market growth over the forecast period.
This report also provides the existing competitive scenario of some of the key players of the global cryotherapy units market which includes company profiling of JUKA, Impact Cryotherapy, MECOTEC GmbH, Zimmer MedizinSysteme GmbH, Cryomed, METRUM CRYOFLEX, Kriosystem – Care Sp. z o.o., TITAN CRYO, US Cryotherapy, and °CRYO.