Real-time locating systems enable the identification and tracking of people, objects, and animals. The technology is at a nascent stage and has found application across industry verticals such as BFSI, healthcare, logistics, etc. The product focuses on new technologies.
It has been unfolded in Market Research Future (MRFR)’s observation that the global Covid-19 Impact on Real-Time Locating Systems Market is likely to earn profits worth $6 billion reflecting a CAGR of 28% across the evaluation period 2016 to 2022.
The advancements being introduced in GPS, RFID, ultrawideband, etc. are likely to encourage the growth of the global Covid-19 Impact on Real-Time Locating Systems Market. In addition, the increasing demand for wireless technology is also poised to unleash growth opportunities for the participants of the market.
The adoption of the technology ensures optimum utilization of the existing resources of the organization. Increasing demand for operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness is expected to boost the growth of the Covid-19 Impact on Real-Time Locating Systems Market over the forecast period.
Stanley Healthcare (U.S.), Ubisense Group PLC. (U.K.), Zebra Technologies Corp. (U.S.), IMPINJ, Inc. (U.S.), AiRISTA, LLC (U.S.), Savi Technology (U.S.), CenTrak, Inc. (U.S.), Identec Group AG (Liechtenstein), Versus Technology, Inc. (U.S.), Redpine Signals, Inc. (U.S.), Awarepoint Corp. (U.S.), Decawave Ltd. (Ireland), and BeSpoon SAS (France) are some of the key vendors of the global Covid-19 Impact on Real-Time Locating Systems Market.
The players are likely to amplify investments in research & development for product innovation, which is expected to act as a catalyst for the competition prevailing in the market. In addition, the development of advanced technology is also anticipated to be leveraged by these participants for staying ahead of the curve.
The growth potential of the Covid-19 Impact on Real-Time Locating Systems Market is expected to attract new entrants over the next couple of years. Robust competitiveness of the market ensures a healthy future trajectory. Some of the approaches that are poised to be utilized in market are mergers, partnerships, acquisitions, agreements, etc.
- Buy Research Report: Diabetes Drugs Market Size and Future Development Status 2025
- Buy Research Report: Medical Mask Market to Witness Prolific Growth of 9%, COVID-19 to Boost Uptake of Medical Masks
- Buy Research Report: Cosmetic Wipes Sales to Decline in 2020 amid COVID-19, Growth Marginally Sustained through Online Channels
- Buy Research Report: Indium Gallium Arsenide (InGaAs) Market to Exhibit Dexterous 10% Growth through 2030
- Buy Research Report: Folded Tissues Sales to Soar amid COVID-19 Outbreak, Supply- Demand Gaps to Create Impediments
- Hardware and software are the two key segments of the Covid-19 Impact on Real-Time Locating Systems Market identified on the basis of component.
- Based on application, the segmental assessment of the Covid-19 Impact on Real-Time Locating Systems Market has profiled Inventory and Asset TraScking Management.
- By Technology, the segments of the global Covid-19 Impact on Real-Time Locating Systems Market are RFID, UWB, Wi-Fi, GPS).
- Segments of the Covid-19 Impact on Real-Time Locating Systems Market on the basis of Industries are – Banking, Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment.
The global Covid-19 Impact on Real-Time Locating Systems Market, for a detailed geographical study, has been segmented into four regions – Asia Pacific (APAC), North America, Europe, and the Rest of the World (ROW). Furthermore, a country-level analysis of these segments is also covered in this MRFR assessment.
North America is estimated to account for the dominant share of the global market over the next few years. The U.S. is presumed to lead the expansion of the Covid-19 Impact on Real-Time Locating Systems Market in the region over the next couple of years. Europe stands at the second spot in the global market place.
Meanwhile, the highest CAGR is expected to be registered by the Covid-19 Impact on Real-Time Locating Systems Market in Asia Pacific.
In October 2019, Siemens AG, a German multinational conglomerate company, has announced the launch of its IoT-enabled Smart Office Suite which facilitates real time tracking of employees and assets in the organizations. The platform will be launched at the GITEX Technology Week held to be held in Dubai from 6 to 10th of October, 2019.
In September 2019, the Singapore government officially opened the National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID) which will be using real time tracking system for tracking the staff, visitors, and patients during an outbreak.