- The demand for cosmetics is on the rise which is expected to positively affect the lip gloss tube market.
- Rising intolerance across the value chain towards single use plastic containers might hamper growth.
- Countries in Asia Pacific are expected to represent remunerative opportunities for the growth of lip gloss tube market.
Packaging of cosmetics is not only concerned with safe storage and transport of the products but is directly associated with consumer satisfaction as well as chance of repurchasing. Lip gloss tubes are squeezable containers that can be used for packaging of liquid lip gloss. Lip gloss tubes are convenient to use and easy to carry which is the major reason for their adoption.
Packaging acts as one of the key distinguishing factors for various cosmetics and personal care products. Globally, the demand for cosmetics is on the rise which is expected to positively affect the lip gloss tube market during the forecast period. Lip gloss tubes are highly customizable and their size can be modified to fit to the brand owner’s requirement. These tubes can be labelled and printed to put on branding and product information. Different make-up products manufacturers are experimenting with their packaging solutions to create a unique identity for their brand. All these factors are expected to fuel the demand for lip gloss tube market globally. Manufacturers of lip gloss tube are decorating the conventional lip gloss tubes with premium materials and effects which includes glitter coatings, matte varnish and more to make them stand out and enhance their shelf visibility. Furthermore, laminated lip gloss tubes are also gaining popularity among the cosmetic manufacturers owing to the moisture and oxygen barrier they create.
However, as the concerns regarding packaging waste are surfacing, manufacturers are keen to optimize their packaging solutions. Companies are exploring efficient yet environmental-friendly packaging solutions to lead the market with edge. Rising intolerance across the value chain towards single use plastic containers might hamper the sales of lip gloss tubes during the forecast period.
- Buy Research Report: Global Osseointegration Implants Market Size Valued at US$ 5,672.3 Million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Global Oncology Drugs Market Estimated to Reached US$ 77.3 Billion in 2018
- I Will Remove Background of Your Picture (for Amazon, Ebay Ads Listing)
- Buy Research Report: Skin Care Products Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market to Witness a CAGR of 6.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Healthcare Consulting Services Market is Set to Reach $15.88 Billion by 2023
- Buy Research Report: Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope Market to Witness a Strong CAGR of 4.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018–2026)
- Buy Research Report: The Global Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Size was Leading by Valued at US$ 2,220.5 million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Cosmetic Dentistry Market: Europe to Dominate the $30.1 billion Industry
- Buy Research Report: By 2026, Halitosis Treatment Market To Surpass US$ 16 Billion
Globally, the lip gloss tube market has been segmented as product type, material and capacity.
On the basis of product type, the lip gloss tube market has been segmented as follows
Squeeze Tubes, Twist Tubes, Rigid Tubes & Others
On the basis of material, the lip gloss tube market has been segmented as follows
Polyethylene terephthalate (PET), Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE) (High-density Polyethylene (HDPE), Low-density Polyethylene (LDPE), Medium-density Polyethylene (MDPE) & Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE)), Poly vinyl chloride (PVC) & Others (PETG, etc.)
On the basis of capacity, the lip gloss tube market has been segmented as follows
Up to 5 ml, 5-10 ml, 10-15 ml & Above 15 ml
Geographically, the global lip gloss tube market has been segmented into seven key regions which includes North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excl. Japan (APEJ), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and Japan. Countries in Asia Pacific are expected to represent remunerative opportunities for the growth of lip gloss tube market, which can be attributed to rise in production and consumption of cosmetic products in the region. Penetration of cosmetics is relatively lower in the Africa region, which is expected to increase with the popularity of social media and fuel the growth of lip gloss tube market during the forecast period. As per Industry Association Cosmetics Europe, the Europe cosmetic market was estimated to be worth $90 billion in the year 2017. European countries such as Italy, France, the U.K., are expected to be the major markets for lip gloss tubes in the region.
Some of the key players operating in the lip gloss tube market are SKS Bottle & Packaging, Inc., Libo Cosmetics Company, Ltd., I.TA Plastics Tube Co., Ltd., East Hill Industries, LLC, Suzhou valcon Tube Co., Ltd, The Packaging Company, Raepak Ltd., Berlin Packaging LLC, HCP Packaging, World Wide Packaging, LLC. Multiple regional manufacturers of lip gloss tubes operate in the global market, which makes the market fragmented in nature. Many more local and unorganized players are expected to contribute to the global lip gloss tube market during the forecast period.