- 2020 has been a memorable year for all over the globe as the pandemic hit us hard.
- Most of the businesses, institutions, etc., were being operated from home through digital media.
- AI is the future of everything and will be seen in almost all business processes and marketing as well.
The pandemic also gave birth to thousands of new creators across the globe who finally found the much-needed break to work on what they love to do. In such a scenario, digital marketing companies also benefited a lot as the online data consumption got way higher than before.
It is crucial to know the perks of digital marketing if one wants to make it big on the internet. Digital marketing in Melbourne deals with many aspects, and if one plays the game right, growth is guaranteed.
What is digital marketing?
As the name suggests, digital marketing is online marketing based on digital technologies and devices such as desktop computers, mobile phones, and other digital media platforms. It is a component of marketing in which a product or brand is promoted with the help of online media. It is a marketing technique to attract customers via email, content marketing, search platforms and social media.
Buy Research Report: Global Fresh Milk Market Research Report 2021-2025 – Groupe Lactalis, ADM, CHS, Manildra Group
Buy Research Report: Global Natural Mineral Water Market Research Report 2021-2025 – Danone, Bongrain, Devondale Murray Goulburn, Fonterra
Get Content Links from Established Websites
I Give You 23 Million Verified Emails
Buy Research Report: Serial Console Server Market to Be Valued at US$ 37 Bn by 2030 – Supply Issues amidst COVID-19 Pandemic Impeding Market Expansion
What is trending in digital marketing?
Technology is evolving so fast that it is crucial to cope up with the latest trends and tactics in the field. The entire year of 2020 was run by digital services and the internet, which quite really gave us an idea of how our future will be in terms of business and building a brand. Digital marketing in 2021 will be somewhat futuristic and way more minimal to meet the customer’s requirements.
The predicted trends which are likely to evolve and get adapted in the next upcoming decade are as follows:
- Artificial intelligence (AI): AI is the future of everything and will be seen in almost all business processes and marketing as well. Artificial Intelligence works according to customer behaviour and search patterns. It collects data from different social media platforms and blog posts, which gives the companies an idea of how customers search for their favourite products or services.
- Shoppable posts: Nowadays, social media platforms have become a channel for almost everything. It is not just a platform to interact but also shops things via links attached to various posts on it. More than 60% of the audience is drawn towards products through social media platforms as it is hassle-free and easy to approach.
- Voice search: It is imperative to optimize the content of any platform with the facility of voice search. Today, people love to work with ease and opt to search hands-free on smart home devices. Such analytics should be kept in mind. This trend will, indeed, create a significant impact on search trends.
- Video marketing trend: Almost 60% of the audience watch online video of the product before buying it. Video content provides relatively detailed information about the brand/product and helps decide whether to go for it or not. It is vital to follow this trend to stay in the market. It is like an indirect sale of your product. Many brands work in collaboration with influencers who have got good social reach to make video marketing content. 2021 will be all about such digital influencers taking on the market.
- Virtual reality technology: Life has become fast, and people have become busier. They don’t put the time and effort to physically visit a shop or showroom to buy or get to know about a product, and that is the reason AR and VR will come into action. People now customise and visualise the outcomes before even buying the product. VR helps you get the basic idea of how a particular thing will look on you physically but through a virtual medium.It is a computer-generated environment where users feel immersed in it with surroundings, scenes, and objects. It creates an artificial world, constructed through images, sounds, etc., where one can fully immerse oneself. VR is widely used in fields such as medicine, culture, architecture, education, etc.
- Augmented reality (AR): The same goes with AR, which helps generate a visual of a place with a smartphone camera showing how their product will look in that particular space. AR is always misunderstood with VR, and sometimes it isn’t apparent too. In AR, our world becomes the framework, and the objects, images can be placed virtually.With this technology, the digital world’s components blend with people’s perceptions in the real world. AR is used to enhance the natural environments around us by adding computer vision, which is digitally generated to create an interactive space.
- Social messaging apps: Social messaging apps like WhatsApp, WeChat, Facebook Messenger, Instagram DMs have made people connect. Such messaging apps are easy to use and can make communications easy. Many social messaging apps have started providing business accounts to help build a business on such applications and bring the businessmen closer to their customers.
- 5G technology: The fifth-generation of mobile technology has probably left a little hint in 2020. The coming decade will be a new era of digital communications. 5G speed will boost the augmented reality industry and bring a whole new world of virtual heads-up display. 5G technology will change how we consume the internet for everybody, from average users to digital marketers.5G’s high-speed network will help the world connect more efficiently, even for rural consumers, which will help in the digital market’s overall growth. It assists local people in business to be closer to their consumers and will help create a virtually connected community.
The marketing strategies will keep on evolving and changing with time. It will be great to see digital marketing in Melbourne adopting these trends to foster the growth of businesses around.