- Photoshop is extremely good at adding a photogenic feature to all the images and make it picture perfect with its marvellous editing techniques.
- Illustrator comes with its excellent image-editing tool designed to work with vector images.
- Bridge acBridge forms a strong alliance and helps you preview, filter and organize the contents of your computer, allowing you to easily pick and drop images at your work desk.
The hard core technological seeds have led to the blooming growth of creative and innovative flowers. The material world of internet users comes with its key motive to provide a moralistic and productive experience for its techno-savvy generation. In our digital or newly web friendly world, we need to constantly interact and socialize. This socialization takes place when one is ready to publicly publicize. The power of creative presentation comes from the colorful designs that one can apply from InDesign for digital publishing.
InDesign is the industry-standard software for publishing design. But questions like what does it actually mean? How do we use it, can cross in the mind of first time users. There is multiple range of InDesign software available to help you design your magazine. Like our famous bollywood star- Shahrukh Khan. Adobe is regarded as the King Khan of all that is desktop design. Adobe offers a colorful range of brushers and paints that help you to draw attractive designs.
LET’S EXPLORE A VARIED RANGE OF ADOBE APPLICATIONS THAT ASSIST IN THE INNOVATIVE FLOW OF DESIGN IDEAS:
• CREATIVE CLOUD (CC): If you can reach Creative Cloud (CC) it will surely widen and expand your thirst for more creativity by making you easily avail access to a suite of applications.
Firstly, grab your first hand on the most widely design tool used by design creators is Photoshop.
• PHOTOSHOP: Photoshop is extremely good at adding a photogenic feature to all the images and make it picture perfect with its marvellous editing techniques. You can indulge in a creative play and experiment with lot of options including filters, colours and masks and transform a boring image to make it appear lively.
• ILLUSTRATOR: Illustrator works best to illustrate and present the naturally beautiful ‘U’ in you. It comes with its excellent image-editing tool designed to work with vector images. Vector images are scalable and consist of lines and anchor points.
Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign together form a triangle as a center of Adobe design applications.
• BRIDGE: As its name suggests, it acts as a bridging tool for use between applications. Bridge forms a strong alliance and helps you preview, filter and organize the contents of your computer, allowing you to easily pick and drop images at your work desk.
As you stuff your brain with more and more knowledge about the available InDesign tools, you crave to experience and experiment more to achieve ‘visually-alluring’ digital face.
• Dreamweaver: It is a code-centric web-design programme.
• Flash: It is used for the production of flash video files.
• Fireworks: It usually works to edit images for web.
Adobe recently launched its applications specifically created to engage with mobile web design- Edge Reflow, Edge Animate, Edge Code and Edge Inspect.
Then it offers you applications that work around photo management (Light room), copywriting and editing (In Copy) and video production and editing (Premiere Pro and After Effects).
Phew! That’s a lot of things to play around with.
• THE NEED TO USE INDESIGN: Can you paint without having the paints, brushes and a canvas? In the same manner you need InDesign to design, edit and provide easy effects to images. You can feel like an artist and create simple vector illustrations using the art Tools from InDesign.
Within Design you can create a master-piece and create layers of layout, a combination of text, pictures or add beautiful colours. There are endless formatting options and you can also hold word or content power with things like the Spell Check and Footnotes functions.
Ultimately, if you want to achieve something out of the box and showcase your unique creative skills, InDesign is the only brush to bold line your creative talent.