- CMC is a key ingredient in a diverse variety of applications.
- Growth of the global CMC market has been in pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, cosmetics and others.
- CMC has been incorporated as an agent for emulsification in a variety of applications, including meat products, dairy products, cakes, jellies, non-alcoholic beverages and ice creams.
CMC is also known as cellulose gum and has been manufactured by chemical synthesis of cellulose which is naturally derived from chloroacetic acid. The Carboxymethyl cellulose Market is expected to experience a 4.2 % CAGR in the forecast period from 2019 to 2026.
Scope of The Report
Global Carboxymethyl cellulose Market 2020 Industry research report is a proficient and in-depth research report on the world’s major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific). It covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the Key Vendors operating in this Global market.
CMC is a key ingredient in a diverse variety of applications. CMC has been enhancing the aesthetics of a smooth texture as well as modifying various foods’ viscosity, formulations of pharmaceuticals and products of personal care, even used in the oil drilling industry. The global size of the market of carboxymethyl cellulose has been estimated at a sizeable level. Growth of the global CMC market substantially has been in key sector applications like pharmaceuticals, food and beverage and cosmetics. These applications are expected to drive demand for carboxymethyl cellulose over many years in the future.
Key Players Analysis
CP Kelco, Ashland, Akzo Nobel, Daicel, Ugur Seluloz Kimya AS, DKS, Dow, Quimica Amtex, Nippon Paper Industries, Lamberti, Lihong, Wealthy, ShenGuang, Yingte, Lude Chemical, Anqiu Eagle Cellulose, Xuzhou Liyuan, Fushixin, and Maoyuan Pharmaceutical sector’s recovery due to the rise of specialty drugs is expected to boost the needs of stabilizing agents like the CMC over many years ahead. Pharmaceutical industry development in Untied States has resulted in increased spending on medicines that use carboxymethyl cellulose. Demand in the pharmaceutical segment and cosmetics is reason for the remarkable forecast rise.
- Buy Research Report: Cough Suppressant Drugs Market to Witness a CAGR of 3.7% During the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Lab Automation Market to Reflect Impressive Growth in Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry
- Buy Research Report: Plasma Fractionation Market to Expand 1.5x through 2026, Convalescent Plasma (CP) Treatment amid COVID-19 to Inject Hope
- Buy Research Report: Medical Holography Market to Surge, Finds Significant Potential in Diagnosis of COVID-19
- Buy Research Report: Epinephrine Market to Exhibit at a CAGR of 11.0% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
Food and beverages have proven to be the highest revenue generator for the global carboxymethyl cellulose market and have held one third of the market share. Paper and board, cosmetics and pharmaceutical as well as the detergents are other major market segments.
Cellulose gum has been utilized as a binding agent or stabilizing, gelling or foaming in food systems and
beverages. Moreover, it has been incorporated as an agent for emulsification in a variety of applications, including meat products, dairy products, cakes, jellies, non-alcoholic beverages and ice creams.
Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market By Purity Level (Highly Purified, Technical Grade, Industrial Grade). Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market By Application (Food & Beverages, Oil & refining, Pharmaceutical, Paint & Textile, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Paper Coating & Household Care). Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market by Property (Thickening Agent, Stabilizer, Binder, Anti-repository, Agent ,Lubricator Emulsifier, Excipient)
Advancement in the technology production in addition to significant consumption of alcoholic drinks like beer and wine in the regions of Europe as well as North America is expected to increase and further demand for water soluble polymers like CMC.