- Mobile apps are the new future of eCommerce industry.
- Business owenrs must develop Android and iOS apps for their stores.
- Users feel more comfort and joy via shopping from mobile apps.
According to studies, the total population of the world is around 7.676 billion and the number of mobile users is more than 5 billion. The storm of smartphone has taken the eCommerce world completely. There is no such region left where mobile apps haven’t made their impact. From online shopping to using social media apps for hours the users are spending more time on mobile apps. That’s why majority of enterprises started investing their money in mobile app development.
With the rise in technology advancement, the users want to connect with brands more personally. Mobile apps are providing satisfied experience to online shoppers. Also, handy size of the mobile device allows easy access of products at their fingertips.
Why everyone is shifting towards world of mobile app?
1. Easy-to-use: Mobile apps offer an easy-to-use experience for online product purchase which compels them to spend more time on mobile apps. This is exactly the reason why the number of smartphone usage increasing with each passing day. The ease and comfort provided by the mobile app is unmatchable.
2. Affordable & Available: Smartphone are easily affordable and will be available for use everywhere. This comfort of instant shopping through smartphone increased the usage of mobile apps.
3. Incredible Features: What makes a mobile shopping app successful? Well, of course, it’s features. Any eCommerce mobile app is incomplete without features. So, adding a bundle of potent features on the app will make user experience even more better while online shopping.
4. Direct Connect With Brand: Personalized experience provided by mobile apps connect users to brand & empower your business. Accessing the store products on fingertips gives them enhanced shopping experience. The users can access the eCommerce store anytime, anywhere.
Buy Research Report: Ice Hockey Equipment Market to Grow 1.9X by 2030, Manufacturers to Prioritize Online Sales Channels
Buy Research Report: COVID-19 Inhibits Demand for Processed Meat amid Bottlenecks in Supply and Production
Buy Research Report: Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market on a Positive Growth Trajectory, Supported by Developments in Synthetic Chemistry, Projects
Buy Research Report: Global Advance Wound Care Market to Reach Nearly US$ 15 Billion by 2030
Buy Research Report: Sales of Isobutylene to Ride on Gas Permeability Quotient; Uptake by End-use Industries Limited by COVID-19 Outbreak
Some Top-Notch Advantages of eCommerce Mobile App:
1. Higher Conversion: Mobile users surpass the desktop and laptops users. This simply means that selling products online opens door to chances of higher conversion. A major part of audience utterly prefer mobile apps for online shopping. Thus, converting an online store into eCommerce app can be a turning point for business growth.
2. Better Branding: Your audience is already present in front of you, all you need to do is just branding of your store. The number of apps on Google & Apple App Store increasing each day. This shows that users prefer mobile apps rather than browsing stores through laptops and desktops. Branding on mobile platform allows you to reach out to larger audience.
3. Direct Communication with Users: Mobile apps provide direct communication channel with inbuilt chat support (Zopim & WhatsApp). The admin can provide every possible support to users 24/7. This create a feeling of trust and loyalty among the users.
4. 24/7 Availability: Your business is available at users device & thus the chances of more browse & purchase is also increased. This can simply help users to remember the name of your store increasing reach & visibility.
5. Improved UX & UI: Providing a better UI & UX to users can simply win their hearts. Mobile Apps with uncluttered interface enhance the customer experience and their shopping. More easily and comfortably they can shop from your store, more there will be chances of their revisit.
6. Rewards & Points: Rewards and loyalty programs help users to purchase more than one time from your store. These types of programs are now in trend and also turns casual users into loyal customer comprising great benefits for business.
The mobile app industry is rising with an unmatching speed and that’s why everyone started to invest in mobile apps and turning their stores into a highly feature-rich apps. So, complete the requirements of your users by providing them everything at their fingertips through mobile apps.