- The drowning treatment market is highly fragmented.
- Lack of first aid knowledge among people is hindering the market growth.
- Increasing common locations of drowning such as swimming pools, bathtubs and natural water bodies will expand market growth
Drowning treatment market is growing at a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2020-2027. The report contains data of the base year 2019 and historic year 2018. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing risk factors including epilepsy, and low socioeconomic status.
Drowning is defined as the process of respiratory failure resulting from submersion in a liquid medium (water). It can be nonfatal or fatal. Drowning results in hypoxia, which can damage multiple organs, including the lungs and brain. A person who is drowning and struggling to breathe is usually unable to call for help. Symptoms after rescue include vomiting, confusion, breathing problems and unconsciousness.
According to W.H.O., drowning accounts for 7% of all injury-related deaths and it is the 3rd leading cause of unintentional injury death worldwide. An estimated 360,000 people die every year from drowning worldwide.
- Growing cases of drowning across the world is driving the market growth for drowning treatment.
- Rising natural calamities such as floods and tsunamis will propel market growth
- Increasing common locations of drowning such as swimming pools, bathtubs and natural water bodies will also enhance the market growth
- Lack of first aid knowledge among people is hindering the market growth
- Dearth of skilled professionals nearby drowning locations to save people is hampering the market growth for drowning treatment
- No government support for providing first aid knowledge to people regarding drowning is also restraining the market growth
- I Will Remove Background of Your Picture (for Amazon, Ebay Ads Listing)
- Buy Research Report: Skin Care Products Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market to Witness a CAGR of 6.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Healthcare Consulting Services Market is Set to Reach $15.88 Billion by 2023
- Buy Research Report: Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope Market to Witness a Strong CAGR of 4.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018–2026)
Market Scope and Market Size
The drowning treatment market is segmented of the basis of type, treatment, drugs class, route of administration, distribution channel and end user. The growth among these specific segments will help users analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and difference in your target markets.
Based on types, the drowning treatment market is segmented as wet drowning, dry drowning, delayed drowning or secondary drowning.
Based on treatment, the drowning treatment market is segmented as cardiopulmonary resuscitation, supportive care, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, medication and others.
Based on the drugs, the drowning treatment market is segmented into crystalloid fluids, vasopressors and others.
Based on the route of administration, the drowning treatment market is segmented into oral, inhalation, intravenous and others.
Based on the distribution channel, the drowning treatment market is segmented as hospital pharmacy, online pharmacy, retail pharmacy.
Based on end user, the drowning treatment market is segmented into hospitals, homecare, specialty clinics and others
The countries covered in the market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Hungary, Lithuania, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific in Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Israel, Egypt, Kuwait, Rest of Middle East and Africa as a part of Middle East and Africa, Argentina, Brazil, Peru and Rest of South America as part of South America.
In November 2019, According to the article published in MultiView, Inc by Eugene R. Worth emphasizing potential clinical indication of hyperbaric oxygen therapy. It was reported that hyperbaric oxygen therapy can be use as off-labeled indication for the treatment of nearing drowning.
The major players in drowning treatment market are Pneuma Respiratory, Haisco Pharmaceutical Group Co. Ltd, Sechrist Industries Inc, NuvOx Pharma, CPR GmbH, Landswick Physical Therapy Inc, Shenzhen Bangvo Technology Co. Ltd, SCHILLER, MEDSONIC LTD, CPR Medical Devices Inc, Zhuhai Kindway Medical Science & Technology Co. Ltd, ZOLL Medical Corporation, and Medtronic among others.
Drowning treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of drowning treatment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.