- Electric vehicle charging systems are used for charging batteries of electric vehicles.
- Increasing government initiatives for deployment of electric vehicle charging stations spur market growth.
- The electric vehicle charging system market is expected to grow significantly.
Electric vehicle charging systems are used for charging batteries of electric vehicles and plug-in electric vehicles. In addition, various automobile giants and electric component companies are working toward the development of advanced electric vehicle charging systems to meet the rise in demand for electric vehicles.
The electric vehicle charging system market is anticipated to witness significant growth over the years, owing to increasing government initiatives for deployment of electric vehicle charging stations.
The global electric vehicle charging system market is segmented on the basis of product type, mode of charging, charging voltage level, and region. By product, it is classified into home charging systems and commercial charging systems.
By mode of charging, it is categorized into plug-in charging system and wireless charging system. By charging voltage level, it is divided into level 1, level 2, and level 3. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- Buy Research Report: Cough Suppressant Drugs Market to Witness a CAGR of 3.7% During the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Lab Automation Market to Reflect Impressive Growth in Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry
- Buy Research Report: Plasma Fractionation Market to Expand 1.5x through 2026, Convalescent Plasma (CP) Treatment amid COVID-19 to Inject Hope
- Buy Research Report: Medical Holography Market to Surge, Finds Significant Potential in Diagnosis of COVID-19
- Buy Research Report: Epinephrine Market to Exhibit at a CAGR of 11.0% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
The key players analyzed in the electric vehicle charging system market include General Electric Company, Evatran Group Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Delta Electronics Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Eaton Corporation Plc, Tesla Motors Inc., Delphi Automotive LLP, Siemens AG, ClipperCreek Inc., and others.
The market is analyzed by several different methods of segmentation: Product type, mode of charging, charging voltage level, and by region.