- The plastic segment is likely to experience as the largest and fastest growth segment in the global market
- The electric wire cables sub-segment in the application type, is predicted to expand in the approaching years.
- It is expected that Asia-Pacific will be dominating the market through 2025.
Electrical conduit pipes are thick tubes and made of coated steel, stainless steel and aluminum. These are used to provide mechanical strength in addition to flexibility, high resistance and durability. In a published report by Trends market research, it is expected that the global market for electrical conduit pipe is likely to expand throughout the forecast period, 2018-2025.
Due to the growth of electronics in industries, the global market for electrical conduit pipe is expanding robustly. The demand for HDPE pipes is increasing rapidly due to the low maintenance cost. In addition, infrastructural development, advantages of anti-corrosion properties, market consolidation & expansion and higher rate of adoption by telecommunication operations are driving the market robustly. However, a few factors, such as instability in price, declining demand in the residential sector and huge production of steel, are restraining the growth.
The report has given an in-depth analysis on the segmentation of the market. The global market for electrical conduit pipe has segmented widely into five sub-segments. The segments are based on the multiple material types, product types, end-use industries, various applications and regions. As per the report, it is expected that the product type segment is likely to witness a robust growth in the near future and also is expected to expand in the assessment period.
On the basis of types of materials, the market has bifurcated into plastic and metal. Some materials, such as PP, LDPE, PVC, HDPE and others, are included in the plastic type materials segment. Beside these, stainless, aluminum and galvanized steel fall into metal type materials. The plastic segment is likely to experience as the largest and fastest growth segment in the global market for electrical conduit pipe.
- Buy Research Report: Forklift Trucks Market size See Incredible Growth during COVID-19 2025
- Buy Research Report: Hydrolyzed Collagen Market Conveying Valuable Data By 2026
- Buy Research Report: Advanced Ceramics Market Estimated Size Be Driven Size Innovation and Industrialization COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Ink Solvent Market size Witness Robust Expansion throughout the Forecast Period COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: GPU Database Market Poised size Expand at a Robust Pace Over COVID-19 2026
The key end-uses of the market has been segmented into industrial, residential and commercial sub-segments.
On the basis of application, the market has two segments, such as IT & Telecommunications Data Cables and Electric wire cable. The electric wire cables sub-segment in the application type, is predicted to expand in the approaching years.
Geographically, the global market for electrical conduit pipe has segmented into five regions, including Middle-East & Africa (MEA), Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and North America. It is expected that Asia-Pacific will be dominating the market through 2025. In addition, the market for electric conduit pipes in this region will be sharing around $15 Bn revenue during the forecast period.
The global electrical conduit pipe market has enlisted various companies as the key players, such as Sanco Industries Ltd., JM Eagle Inc, Cantex inc, Premier Conduit Inc., Astral Polytechnik Limited, Mexichem SAB de CV, Zekelman Industries Inc., Wienerberger AG, Atkore International Holdings Incorporated, Pipelife International GmbH, among others. More companies are D. P. Jindal Group, China Lesso Group Holdings Ltd., Aliaxis Group S.A., Sekisui Chemical Co. Ltd., National Pipe and Plastics Inc., Nan Ya Plastics Corp., International Metal Hose Company and OPW Corporation, among others.”