- Due to the growing health conscious population and countless benefits of enzymes in daily life, the global Enzymes Market is expected to grow.
- Incorporation of enzymes in food products enhances the product life and prolongs the nutritional content.
- Increasing adoption of auxiliary chemicals for bleaching and fiber modification has created great opportunities for the market, especially, in the pulp & paper industry.
Enzymes are the molecules that speed up the rate of the chemical reactions that take place within a cell. They are very crucial for life and helps in some of the most important functions in the body, such as digestion and metabolism. Enzymes are beneficial to human beings in many ways.
Cellular reactions occur faster with the presence of an enzyme. They facilitate the breakdown of food particles for energy. Proteolytic enzymes help to break down and digest protein. They are also found in certain foods and dietary supplements.
Some of the best sources of enzymes are papayas and pineapples containing papain and bromelain respectively. Other sources include Ginger, asparagus, yogurt, kefir, among others. Due to the growing health conscious population and countless benefits of enzymes in daily life, the global Enzymes Market is expected to grow.
The Global Enzymes Market is valued at $7,088 Million in 2017 and expected to reach $10,772 Million by 2025 with the CAGR of 6.9% over the forecast period.
The global enzymes market report covers prominent players like Novozymes, Danisco, Dow, BASF, Advanced Enzymes, Lonza Group, AB Enzymes, Chr. Hansen, Roche, ADM, Enmex, BBI Enzymes Ltd., Procter & Gamble Co., Puratos Group, Novus International Inc. and others.
- Buy Research Report: Retail Cloud Market 2019: Historical Analysis, Opportunities, Latest Innovations, Top Players Forecast 2023
- Buy Research Report: Mobile AI Market, Mobile AI Market size, Mobile AI Market share, Mobile AI Market trends, Mobile AI Market growth, Mobile AI Market forecast
- Buy Research Report: Precision Medicine Market Size Current and Future Industry Trends, 2018 – 2025
- Buy Research Report: Linear Actuators Market Size and Future Development Status 2025
- Buy Research Report: Dental Lights Market Size – Strategic Assessment and Forecast Till 2025
Changing lifestyles and rising consumer preferences towards packaged and processed foods is majorly driving the enzymes market. Incorporation of enzymes in food products enhances the product life and prolongs the nutritional content.
Increasing adoption of auxiliary chemicals for bleaching and fiber modification has created great opportunities for the market, especially, in the pulp & paper industry. Furthermore, addition of enzymes helps to enhance the effectiveness of detergents and helps in quick removal of stains. In the healthcare sector, removal of blood stains becomes easy with the help of an enzyme-based detergent.
Lack of standardized regulations and guidelines leading to complex situations among the manufacturers is hampering market growth. However, industry expansions, government initiatives to enforce taxes & subsidies on food items accompanied by the increasing trade practices between several economies across the globe will propel market growth in the forthcoming years. For instance, North America Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) encourage international trade among several countries. Urbanization, an increase in disposable income and growing health awareness are also anticipated to attract lucrative opportunities in the near future.
Global Enzymes Market Segmentation is by product (Carboydrases, Proteases, Lipases) and by application (Food & beverages, Household care, Bioenergy, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology).