- The Europe air freshener market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.86% over the forecast period, 2019-2027.
- Market growth is attributed to growth in disposable incomes in the region and an increasing number of vehicles sold in the region.
- Some Key Players are Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Tasotti, Aqua Aroma, Tropikcar, Jess s.r.o. and ELiX Corporate Group.
Various factors such as increasing concerns on the quality of air both indoor and outdoor in Europe as well as growing requirements for natural air fresheners are anticipated to remain as the major factors that would drive the market growth in the region.
The Europe air freshener market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.86% over the forecast period, 2019-2027.
The Europe air freshener market is segmented by product type, distribution channel, end user and by region. Aerosol-based air freshener held a market share of 26.34% as of 2018 in the region and is anticipated to grow at a noteworthy rate over the forecast period. Additionally, aerosol-based air freshener is verysimple to use and provides an attraction to consumers, owing to its design in addition to being useful for consumers.
Market growth is attributed to growth in disposable incomes in the region and an increasing number of vehicles sold in the region. In addition to the above, a greater number of individuals becoming aware of the adverse health effects on individuals caused by the presence of both indoor and outdoor poor air quality levels is expected to raise demand for air fresheners.
The population in the region has been experiencing growth in their living standards over the last few years, in addition, vehicle sales increasing at a healthy rate in the region are creating demand for air fresheners among individuals. Air fresheners emit fragrances that deliver good aroma for a specified area, apart from covering any bad odor that might be present in such an area. These factors are predicted to increase demand by individuals in the region for air fresheners and are predicted to drive market growth in the next few years.
- Buy Research Report: UK In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market size Surge at a Robust Pace in Terms of Revenue over COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Combine Harvesters Market to Ride Wave of Profitability on Back of its Versatile Operations
- Buy Research Report: CMP Slurry Market to Grow Two-fold, as Novel CMP Slurries Expand Revenue Pool of Manufacturers
- Buy Research Report: Soil Compaction Machines to Witness Heightened Demand, Underpinned by Array of Infrastructural Initiatives by Government
- Buy Research Report: Luxury Eyewear Sales to Surpass US$ 50 Bn Mark by 2027; Eyeglasses Hold over 60% Market Share
However, air fresheners are also faced with limitations such as the presence of chemicals in the fragrances emitted by the air fresheners that can affect the health of individuals, if they are exposed for a longer period of time. In addition to that, the volatile organic compounds that get released into the air, including indoor air pollution that can cause harm to health of individuals is possible which can restrain the growth of the market.
This report also provides the existing competitive scenario of some of the key players of the Europe air freshener market which includes company profiling of Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Tasotti, Aqua Aroma, Tropikcar, Jess s.r.o. and ELiX Corporate Group. The profiling enfolds key information of the companies which encompasses business overview, products and services, key financials and recent news and developments.
On the whole, the report depicts detailed overview of the Europe air freshener market that will help industry consultants, equipment manufacturers, existing players searching for expansion opportunities, new players searching possibilities and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the future.