- Lead ads encourage incoming users to share their information while letting you target them later based on their website behavior and interest.
- The simple nature of lead ads means more people are encouraged to actually finish and submit the form thus raising the bar for you to target the right audience hence less drop-offs.
- There’re a lot of ways to request useful data through Facebook and it’ll surely work as long as you aren’t too much tempted or clingy.
There are nearly 95% users who prefer accessing Facebook via mobile which means a lot of scrolling happens through short video clips, newsfeeds and ad clicks happening over mobile devices. That said, lead ads for this particular social media platform are mobile and budget-friendly that targets a perfect audience hence more leads, even through mobile.
Still, more leads don’t always mean better, but you can execute the most successful ones by following the simple steps explained below. Before leaping directly, let’s get clear with some basics to understand Facebook and ads for better conversion.
A Word on Lead Ads
One of the greatest ways to stimulate people in knowing about your business, establish contact and request for information on services or packages with minimal effort is through Facebook lead ads. In short, these are the best ad segmentations to capture leads being user, mobile and budget friendly enabling customers to share their contact details and query about products and services. Lead ads encourage incoming users to share their information while letting you target them later based on their website behavior and interest.
The lead form ads include call-to-action which pops open a pre-filled form containing information that a user has already entered on the Facebook platform. The details can be reviewed and edited before final submission to conclude on the preferred user action and preferences.
Compelling Reasons to Use Facebook Lead Ads
Facebook lead ads provide convenient, shorter and easier means to better leads or ad conversions without actually visiting the official website. If you’re still confused, have a look at a few reasons to understand how Facebook marketing strategy can be helpful based on research conducted by Digital Gravity.
- Mobile Optimised: Pre-filled forms allow quick and convenient data submission while enabling potential users to share details even when they’re on the move. This’ll only get more easier with time as the number of mobile users multiply exponentially.
- Fewer Drop-Offs: The simple nature of lead ads means more people are encouraged to actually finish and submit the form thus raising the bar for you to target the right audience hence less drop-offs.
- Reach Business-Friendly & Profitable Audience: ‘Warm audience’ is a term referring to people who’ve already submitted their forms. This particular user base is important for retargeting in near future and can be easily convinced for conversions.
- Customised Forms: Requesting specific information linked to your business thereby streamlining the sales procedure and easily identify high-quality leads is possible through customised forms.
- Go Beyond Leads: Facebook lead ads can be easily customised and utilised for multiple purposes be it acquiring a newsletter distributions list, book call-backs, register events, manage requests and much more. It goes beyond leads which makes it better.
- CRM Integration: For immediate follow-up, there’s also a possibility to synch lead form ads with CRM software.
Buy Research Report: Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market on a Positive Growth Trajectory, Supported by Developments in Synthetic Chemistry, Projects
Buy Research Report: Global Advance Wound Care Market to Reach Nearly US$ 15 Billion by 2030
Buy Research Report: Sales of Isobutylene to Ride on Gas Permeability Quotient; Uptake by End-use Industries Limited by COVID-19 Outbreak
Buy Research Report: Wild Pollock Gains Traction as Better Substitute to Cod; Market to Record Relatively Slow Growth Rate Through 2030
Buy Research Report: Hydroxytyrosol Market Set for Healthy Growth Post Pandemic
Buy Research Report: Conveyor Sprockets Market to Reach US$ 940 Mn by 2030
Buy Research Report: Bedding Protectors Market to Cross US$ 3 Bn Valuation in 2030
Buy Research Report: Citrus Fiber Market to Expand 1.6X by 2030; Rising Demand for Immunity-boosting Food Products amidst COVID-19 Pandemic Aiding Market Growth
Buy Research Report: Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Market Poised to Expand 2X Through 2026, Buoyed by Growing Frequency of Disease Outbreaks
We can Supply a Tinder Clone App
Purpose of Facebook Lead Form Ads
When creating an ad, there’s always a specific purpose, an objective to make sense. Here’s how you can use lead form advertisements in a sensible and better way for conversions.
- Email Sign-Ups: Increase the number of newsletter and email subscribers with lead ads allowing you to widen the circle of customer database for remarketing purpose.
- Inquiry Forms: You can gather more inquiries from potential customers allowing you to learn more about their particular interest. This way, you can follow-up with them and provide more accurate information based on the queries.
- Deals & Promotions: People are always appealed by special deals and promotions which is why your business need to create interest by offering the same. Entice them to fill out the form completely to access the deal or special promotion package.
High Conversion Facebook Lead Ads
Now that we’re clear on Facebook lead ads and uses, let’s dig deeper into producing more high-quality lead ads:
Reason to Fill Out the Lead Ads
Not all users easily share their personal information and to make them do so without freaking them out, you need to offer them something of their interest which is considerable before you actually create the ad. Brainstorm on something that’s particular to your business, a special offer or anything likewise you can easily giveaway and costs less. It’s one of the best ways to extract the information from relevant target audience while allowing your business to achieve the prime objective.
Take for instance lead ads that offer free content which is an amazing way to increase the number of target reach and widen the mail list. But, if yours is a business that offer bespoke service or a custom solution, lead form ads that provide free consultation or quotes are preferred. Additional perks you can offer in return are:
- Free competition entry
- Event registration
- Newsletters and test drives
- Early access to new and upcoming products or services
Be Well Aware of the Required Information
A useful strategy to extract information from the target audience is through lead ads but, don’t be too pushy or hasty else you can lose a conversion. The process however is time consuming and may contradict with easy, user-friendly lead form ads. Keep the focus of the information solely to your corporate objective and put aside everything else. There’re a lot of ways to request useful data through Facebook and it’ll surely work as long as you aren’t too much tempted or clingy.
Although Facebook have a huge selection of default questions for you to include in the form, the best approach is to pick only the relevant to get the information easily. These questions should be in accordance to your corporate objectives and offerings of the lead ads.
Target the Right Demographic
The reason of having different ad formats is to make the campaign as relevant as can be to target the right demographic. To target the right and more custom demographic, simply upload a user/customer database of the leads, create at-least two different/lookalike versions of the same. This way, should you wish not to target all the leads, opt for lookalike purchasers only as well as users who actually engage with the business. Use Facebook Engagement Targeting option to connect with such users.