- This is of importance as fiber optic connectors are generally used in military data transfer, telecommunication systems, and in different niche deployments.
- Fiber optic connectors hold a significant part of the complete broadcasting and television setup.
- Fiber optic connectors are generally used in military data transfer, telecommunication systems, and in different niche deployments.
Several manufacturers have initiated working on customizing their fiber optic connector products to meet needs arising from the military, avionics, television broadcasting, and telecommunication industries. Nevertheless, the awareness and employment of fiber optic connectors in other areas is still taking a leap.
There is an opportunity for manufacturers to design products in line with the market needs, which can aid in generating further revenue streams. Deployment of 5G technology is anticipated to strengthen demand for fiber optic connectors in the years ahead. In this regard, companies are looking forward to benefit from this surging demand and are focusing
on customizing their products to meet the needs of the telecommunication industry and service providers. This is of importance as fiber optic connectors are generally used in military data transfer, telecommunication systems, and in different niche deployments.
To Understand How Our Report Information Can Bring Difference, Ask for a brochure
The companies producing fiber optic connectors are identifying newer application areas for deployment. It has been witnessed in the last few years that fiber optic connectors hold a significant part of the complete broadcasting and television setup. To fulfill the growing needs of fiber optic components in the global television broadcasting industry, manufacturers are focusing on accelerating their research and development activities and innovation related to fiber optics and other components.
Some of the leading companies operating in the market are Siemens AG, Hitachi Information and Telecommunication Engineering Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., 3M, Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd., Broadcom Inc., and TE Connectivity, among others.
- Data Entry Operator
- Logo Designing – Coveted Graphic Designs Only $7
- Buy Research Report: Adiponitrile Market to Cross US$ 12 Bn by 2029, Driven by Strong Demand for Polymer Nylon 6-6, Concludes Fact.MR
- Buy Research Report: Premium Cosmetics Sales to Grow at 7% CAGR Through 2029; Skincare Products Hold over 40% Market Share
- Buy Research Report: Sales of Home Entertainment Devices to Exhibit 6% CAGR Through 2029; Video Devices Hold over 80% Market Share,
Considering the above factors, Persistence Market Research (PMR) predicts the global fiber optic connectors market is expected to witness a CAGR of 11.0% from 2018 to 2028. In 2017, the market was worth $4,698.6 Mn and is projected to rise to a valuation of $14,491.0 Mn by the end of 2028.
Growth of 5G Technology to Bolster Market Revenue Growth
Progress in the telecommunication sector has put extreme pressure on 5G technology to deliver high performance capacity, low latency, and high data rates. Worldwide, 5G is anticipated to impact both the wire-line and wireless sides of the network infrastructure as the terrestrial wire line networks go on and off the frequency. The tough performance goals set for 5G are forcing manufacturers to ensure sufficient availability of fiber to cell sites. Mobile network operators are installing small cells for improving the QoE for mobile users. Given this persistent need, the demand for optical connectors is also expected to intensify in the coming years.
To Be Outstanding In Competition With Other Brands, Request A Customized Report
On “Fiber Optic Connectors”
The growing need for connecting multiple end devices to a master network is proving to be a high hurdle for telecommunication service providers. To address this issue and also be prepared for such challenges, high investments are required and this makes it difficult for small telecom operators to handle the upgrade.