- The research segment is expected to dominate the global market share.
- North America region is a highly lucrative region for the growth of the global flow cytometry market.
- Rising prevalence of AIDS and cancer has triggered the adoption of flow cytometry technology in scientific research.
Flow cytometry is used to monitor microscopic particles with the help of electronic devices called flow cytometers. Flow cytometry is used in stem cell research, in the development of immunology products and vaccines and also in CD4 testing. The global flow cytometry market is influenced by various factors such as medical and technological developments in flow cytometry products, rising use of flow cytometry in clinical trials, in detection of blood cancer, in research, in launching of new reagents for critical applications such as drug discovery and diagnostics and also in development of intuitive and user-friendly software are fueling the growth of the flow cytometry market in the forthcoming timeline. Moreover, rising prevalence of AIDS and cancer has triggered the adoption of flow cytometry technology in scientific research. This is supporting the growth of the global flow cytometry market.
The analytical and extensive research report on “Flow Cytometry Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Opportunity Assessment (2017-2022)” published by Future Market Insights uncovers various factors of the global market for flow cytometry which can be used to analyze and grasp opportunities in the market across regions worldwide in order to carry out expansion programs in the future. According to the market analysis in this research report, the global flow cytometry market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% during the period of assessment 2017-2022.
Buy Research Report: Radiology Information Systems Market to Witness A Steep CAGR Of 8.3%
Buy Research Report: Mobile Water Treatment Systems Market Set to Grow US$ 1,952.0 Mn during 2020-2030
Buy Research Report: Electric Trolling Motors Market to Expand at a CAGR of 3.2% During 2020-2030
Buy Research Report: Global Solar Cells and Modules Market Strategic Assessment and Forecast by 2026
Buy Research Report: What Are the Upcoming Trends in the Telemonitoring System Market? What Impact Would They Make in Forecast – 2026?
Buy Research Report: Global Peak Flow Meter Market Latest Trend Analysis, Progression Status, Revenue Expectation to 2026
Buy Research Report: What Are the Upcoming Trends in the Virtual Schools Market? What Impact Would They Make in Forecast – 2026?
Buy Research Report: Food Powder Packing Machines Market Demand Likely to Rise amid COVID-19 Pandemic
Buy Research Report: A2P SMS Industry Revolutionary Projections & Business Strategies 2020-2026
Buy Research Report: Ice Hockey Equipment Market to Grow 1.9X by 2030, Manufacturers to Prioritize Online Sales Channels
5 Key Highlights on the Global Flow Cytometry Market
The global flow cytometry market is segmented by application, end user, technology, product type and region.
- By application, the research segment is expected to dominate the global market with respect to high market share. By the end of 2022, this segment is estimated to reach a high market valuation of around $1.8 billion growing at a high CAGR during this period. The industrial segment is projected to grow at the highest rate during the assessment period and poised to gain a high BPS by the end of 2022
- By technology, the cell based segment is the largest segment. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% throughout the period of forecast and is estimated to gain a very high valuation during the period of assessment
- North America region is a highly lucrative region for the growth of the global flow cytometry market. The market in North America is soaring at a higher pace and expected to surpass other regions
- By end user, the commercial organizations segment is expected to gain the highest BPS by end of 2022. Moreover, this segment demands increasing use of flow cytometry and is the largest and the fastest growing segment in the flow cytometry market
- In the product type category, the reagents and consumables have gained high traction in the recent years. This segment is a high contributor of growth of the global flow cytometry market. The reagents and consumables segment is estimated to gain a high BPS and grow at a high CAGR of 7.9% throughout the period of assessment
Global Flow Cytometry Market: Competitive Landscape
The global flow cytometry market research study includes a separate section on competitive landscape in which it focuses on the key players and their in-depth analysis including company overview, SWOT analysis, developments, innovations, key financials and product portfolios. This extensive research report covers key companies such as Miltenyi Biotec GmbH, General Electric Company, Luminex Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Merck & Co Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Sysmex Corporation, Becton Dickinson and Company and Danaher Corporation.