- Compared to ice-cream, frozen yogurt is tarty and lower in fat.
- North America will have lion’s share in the market during the forecast period.
- The Frozen Yogurt Market is anticipated to touch $8.65 billion at a 4.5% CAGR between 2019-2024
The Frozen Yogurt Market is anticipated to touch $8.65 billion at a 4.5% CAGR between 2019-2024, states the latest Market Research Future (MRFR) report. Frozen yogurt, also popularly known as froyo or frogurt, is a frozen dessert that is prepared with yogurt and at times, other non-dairy and dairy products.
Compared to ice-cream, it is tarty and lower in fat, and is different from conventional soft serve and ice milk. It is a tangy, refreshing dessert that combines the textures and flavors of sherbet and ice cream.
Frozen yogurt ingredients may vary between brands, yet the main ones include milk (powdered milk (milk solids) or liquid milk, yogurt cultures which are good bacteria such as streptococcus thermophilus and lactobacillus bulgaricus, and sugar (mostly regular table sugar or sugar substitutes such as agave nectar). There are some that contain stabilizers and flavorings to improve their texture and taste. When it comes to frozen yogurt flavors, the list includes everything from vanilla, chocolate, mango, cookies and cream, red velvet, cake batter, lemon, and many more.
A key reason that has led to the immense popularity of this dessert is the presence of calcium in frozen yogurt that is good for teeth and bones, prevents obesity, helps in weight loss, and prevents cancer. Besides, the other health benefits of frozen yogurt include it has low-calorie content, helps to improve digestive health, is low in fat, and has good protein content.
Notable players profiled in the Frozen Yogurt Market report include Chobani, LLC (US), Twisted Frozen Yoghurt (Australia), Wells Enterprises (US), Frosty Boy (Australia), Unilever (UK), Danone (France), 16 Handles (US), Red Mango LLC. (US), Yogurtland Franchising Inc. (US), Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd (India), General Mills Inc. (US), Kahala Franchising LLC (US), Menchie’s (US), Nestlé SA (Vevey, Switzerland), and TCBY (US).
- Buy Research Report: UK In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market size Surge at a Robust Pace in Terms of Revenue over COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Combine Harvesters Market to Ride Wave of Profitability on Back of its Versatile Operations
- Buy Research Report: CMP Slurry Market to Grow Two-fold, as Novel CMP Slurries Expand Revenue Pool of Manufacturers
- Buy Research Report: Soil Compaction Machines to Witness Heightened Demand, Underpinned by Array of Infrastructural Initiatives by Government
- Buy Research Report: Luxury Eyewear Sales to Surpass US$ 50 Bn Mark by 2027; Eyeglasses Hold over 60% Market Share
The Market Research Future report provides an all-inclusive segmented analysis of the Frozen Yogurt Market based on the distribution channel, product type, and category.
By Category, the Frozen Yogurt Market is segmented into lactose-free and conventional.
By Product Type, the Frozen Yogurt Market is segmented into low-fat, fat-free, and full-fat.
By Distribution Channel, the Frozen Yogurt Market is segmented into non-store based and store based. The store-based segment is again segmented into convenience stores, hypermarkets, supermarkets, and others.
By region, the Frozen Yogurt Market report covers the latest trends and growth opportunities across the Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and the Rest of the World. Of these, North America will have lion’s share in the market during the forecast period. Factors pushing the growth of the Frozen Yogurt Market in the region include the presence of several key players in the region that are offering innovative products, constant creation of new flavors, easy availability of yogurt in different flavors, demand for low-calorie desserts, and growing awareness about the health benefits of frozen yogurt.
The Frozen Yogurt Market in the APAC region will have the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Factors pushing the growth of the Frozen Yogurt Market in the region include the burgeoning demand for frozen desserts, demand for desserts that are lactose-free, and availability of frozen yogurt in different flavors.