- Fruit puree is thick and smooth processed food product, which provides a color boost and enhanced flavor to both food and beverage applications.
- Intake of fruit puree can lower the risk of various chronic diseases.
- The market for purees has been rising incrementally as the demand for having fresh fruit pulp all year round has increased significantly.
Fruit puree is thick and smooth processed food product, which provides a color boost and enhanced flavor to both food and beverage applications. Fruits with high water contents naturally have lower calorie counts when pureed. Moreover, due to their high concentration, they have higher energy density values than fresh fruit.
Intake of fruit puree can lower the risk of various chronic diseases including high blood pressure, stroke, diabetes, heart attack, high cholesterol, cancer, bone loss and kidney stones. Fruit puree has gained acceptance in various industries such as baby nutrition, beverages, dairy & frozen desserts, and others.
The market for purees has been rising incrementally as the demand for having fresh fruit pulp all year round has increased significantly. The use of fruit purees in cooking applications, smoothies, and other food applications is motivating market development extensively. Due to the high concentration of nutritional content in fruit purees, they are seeing an increase in the number of applications. Innovations and new product improvements are projected to contribute to market expansion in the forecast period.
The strategic competitors that are shaping the Fruit Puree Market globally are Baby Gourmet Foods Inc. (Canada), Kerr concentrates (U.S.), Nestle (Switzerland), Kagome Co. Ltd (Japan), ITC Limited (India), DOHLER GmbH (Germany) and Tree top Inc. (U.S.)
The framework for growth plans has equipped the market for possible new entrants. The gaps in the market are met due to the carrying out of appropriate supply chain strategies. The development of the products and services is the principal factor increasing the market’s efficiency and controlling the trends that are gaining distinction in the market.
- Buy Research Report: Retail Cloud Market 2019: Historical Analysis, Opportunities, Latest Innovations, Top Players Forecast 2023
- Buy Research Report: Mobile AI Market, Mobile AI Market size, Mobile AI Market share, Mobile AI Market trends, Mobile AI Market growth, Mobile AI Market forecast
- Buy Research Report: Precision Medicine Market Size Current and Future Industry Trends, 2018 – 2025
- Buy Research Report: Linear Actuators Market Size and Future Development Status 2025
- Buy Research Report: Dental Lights Market Size – Strategic Assessment and Forecast Till 2025
The variety witnessed in terms of strategy creation and execution is changing the development pace of the market. The influential success factors and players’ preferences are slowly but surely mounting by the strategies being used by market contenders. Additionally, the expansion of new products and services will add further momentum to the market development.
The segmentation of the market for fruit puree is carried out on the basis of type, fruit, and application. By type, the fruit puree market is segmented into conventional and organic. The organic segment is acquiring high acceptance among the population due to growing awareness concerning organic products and their linked health benefits. The organic segment is projected to boost the development of fruit puree market over the forecast period.
On the basis of fruit, the fruit puree market is segmented into banana, mango, papaya, guava, tomato, and others. The banana segment is observed to be the fastest rising segment due to the nutritional content present in the fruit. On the basis of application, the fruit puree market is segmented into beverages, dairy & frozen desserts, baby nutrition, and others. Among all the segments, the baby nutrition segment is controlling the market followed by the beverages segment. The growing application of fruit puree in alcohol, smoothies, and other functional beverages is adding to the growth of the beverage segment.