- A rising number of patents are expiring, which is expected to improve the medical writing market.
- Global medical writing market is highly fragmented
- A lack of skilled and trained professionals is likely to hinder the market.
Global medical writing market is expected to rise to an estimated value of $3.85 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026, due to rising demand for drug related information and increasing demand for preparation of drafts for new patents.
Medical writing is a process which consists of information related to drug advancement process, safety and regulatory information and other information related to the research methodologies. This documents are usually prepared by a medical writer who makes sure that it consists of information related to product use, research outcome and other information. They are widely used in applications in project management, pharmacovigilance, clinical data management etc.
Growth in the pharmaceutical industry
Rising number of patents expiring
Increasing prevalence for non- core activities
Rising R&D investment in medical writing
Lack of skilled and trained professionals
Incompetent technical writing skill
Segmentation analyzed in the report
By End- User
Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
Contract Research Organizations
- I Will Remove Background of Your Picture (for Amazon, Ebay Ads Listing)
- Buy Research Report: Skin Care Products Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market to Witness a CAGR of 6.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Healthcare Consulting Services Market is Set to Reach $15.88 Billion by 2023
- Buy Research Report: Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope Market to Witness a Strong CAGR of 4.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018–2026)
Rest of South America
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
A few of the major competitors currently working in the global medical writing market are Parexel International Corporation., Trilogy Writing & Consulting GmbH, Freyr, CACTUS Communications, Covance Inc, IQVIA., OMICS International, Certara, SIRO Clinpharm, Quanticate, InClin, Inc., Intertek Group plc, ICON plc, Cardinal Health., MakroCare., IF Medical Writing SASU, InfocusRx, inc., APCER Life Sciences, Inc., Pearl Pathways, LLC., Insight Medical Writing., SGS SA and others
In April 2019, Whitsell Innovations, Inc. announced that they have acquired Pharmakey, LLC so that they can expand their planned consulting services and full electronic submissions. The main aim is to meet the need and requirement of the company for regulatory decision-making and significant writing
In August 2018, Syneos Health, Inc announced that they have acquired Kinapse which will help the company to expand their safety, regulatory and pharmacovigilance consulting and operations. It will also help the company to strengthen their medical writing, clinical trial transparency, quality operations and consulting capabilities in the areas of R&D providing high-value solutions to the customers
Global medical writing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical writing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.