Ginger oil is extracted from ginger root, scientifically known as Zingiber Officinale Roscoe, it is a warm, spicy, and energizing and pungent oil having wide application in food, medicine, and many another purpose. The scent and quality of ginger oil depends upon the distillation and quality of ginger used; ginger root is also one of the sources of tincture and supplements. Global ginger oil market is expected to grow with by 2027.
The Ginger Oil Market is expected to witness sustained growth over the forecast period. The growth of the Ginger Oil market is driven owing to its unique taste and its medicinal properties.
It is light in colour and has the pleasant pungent aroma when added to any food and beverages.
The major factor for the growth of the global ginger oil market is rising demand in food and beverage industry.
Food and beverage manufacturers are using ginger oil in their products to add unique taste, flavour, and aroma in their products.
Increasing demand for flavoured beverages and juices in a global market is also one of the factors influencing the demand from manufacturers to add ginger oil in their products as natural ingredient or flavour.
- Buy Research Report: Water-Based Resins Market Overview – Size, COVID-19 Impact, Share, Segment, Regional Analysis and Leading Players by Forecast to 2023
- Buy Research Report: COVID-19 to Affect the Growth of the Navigation Satellite System Market
- Buy Research Report: Smart Parking Technologies Market is likely size register double digit CAGR during COVID-19 2022
- Buy Research Report: Multivendor ATM Software Market Size Record Sturdy Growth Size COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Internet Of Things Market Production, Valuation and Sales Forecast 2018 – 2025
The Ginger Oil market consists global and regional players including Umasree Texplast, Berry Plastics Inc., Hanoi Plastic Bag JSC., Shrijikrupa PolypackPvt. Ltd., Da Nang Plastic Joint Stock Company, Abdos Polymers Ltd., STPGroup, Mondi plc and other.
The global ginger oil market is segmented on the basis of application, distribution channel, type and region.
On the basis of type, the ginger oil market is classified into organic and conventional. Based on application the ginger oil market is bifurcated into food, beverages, pharmaceutical and others.
Further, the ginger oil market is fragmented by distribution channel into online retail, wholesaler/distributor, pharmacy stores, retail stores, and other retail formats.
Ginger Oil market by region segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
The demand for ginger oil in a global market is primarily from North America and Asia-Pacific region for food, beverages, medicinal, cosmetic and for many other purposes.