- An increasing number of working women, resulting in rising disposable income, is anticipated to boost the growth of the market.
- Increasing healthcare expenditure by governments are leading to an increased demand for breast pumps..
- Difficulties in breastfeeding such as engorgement, poor attachment, nipple soreness and breast refusal also act as driving factors for the global breast pump market.
According to the latest report by IMARC Group titled, “Breast Pump Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024”, the market size is expected to reach $997.7 Million by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of around 6.5% during 2019-2024.
A breast pump is a mechanical device which is used by lactating mothers to extract milk from their breasts. These pumps are used as an alternative to breastfeeding and can be utilized to stimulate lactation in women with low milk supply. They can be manual, powered by hand or foot movements, or electrical, powered by batteries or electricity.
An increasing number of working women, resulting in rising disposable income, is anticipated to boost the growth of the market. Furthermore, there is a growing awareness about the significance of breastfeeding; however, with a higher number of working mothers, there is a lack of time available for doing so. Breast pumps are hence widely used by working mothers as a convenient option amidst a busy schedule. These pumps are further utilized to accumulate breast milk by working mothers so that someone else can later feed the baby. Moreover, doctors also recommend mothers to use breast pumps to stimulate milk supply in case the baby is unable to suck it.
- I Will Remove Background of Your Picture (for Amazon, Ebay Ads Listing)
- Buy Research Report: Skin Care Products Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market to Witness a CAGR of 6.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Healthcare Consulting Services Market is Set to Reach $15.88 Billion by 2023
- Buy Research Report: Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope Market to Witness a Strong CAGR of 4.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018–2026)
Additionally, difficulties in breastfeeding such as engorgement, poor attachment, nipple soreness and breast refusal also act as driving factors for the global breast pump market. Emerging economies offer significant growth potential for the market. With an overall increase in literacy rates in these regions people are now more inclined toward incorporating advanced technologies in their daily life activities. Furthermore, technological advancements leading to new, more convenient products and increasing healthcare expenditure by the government are leading to an increased demand for the product.