- Increasing prevalence of Hurler syndrome across the world may drive the market for Hurler syndrome.
- High possibilities of substance abuse and addiction involved in the treatment of Hurler syndrome is expected to restrain the market growth.
- Hurler syndrome treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies to increase their footprints in this market.
This Hurler Syndrome Treatment Market report helps to identify trends in consumer and supply chain dynamics and accordingly interpret marketing, promotional and sales strategies for business growth and an utmost success. This market report aids in developing a successful marketing strategy for your business.
Hurler Syndrome Treatment Market report has been prepared based on detailed market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It includes historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. Hurler Syndrome Treatment Market research report gives you maximum benefits to grow your business.
With a systematic problem analysis, model building and fact-finding, Hurler Syndrome Treatment Market report helps businesses in decision-making and managing marketing of goods and services. The data and the information regarding Pharmaceutical industry are taken from reliable sources such as websites, annual reports of the companies, and journals etc. and were checked and validated by the market experts.
Hurler Syndrome Treatment Market report provides statistics on the current state of the industry as a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and investors interested in this market. This is the most relevant, unique, fair and creditable global market research report which suits your business needs.
Market Analysis: Global Hurler Syndrome Treatment Market
Hurler syndrome treatment market is growing at a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increase in awareness among the population about the syndrome and its treatment.
Key Market Players:
The key market players in the Hurler syndrome treatment market are Novartis AG, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Sanofi, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Bayer AG, Pfizer Inc, Cipla Inc, DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY, LIMITED, LUPIN, CENTOGENE AG, BioMarin, Magenta Therapeutics, ArmaGen, Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Nuo Therapeutics, Inc, Sangamo Therapeutics among others.
Market Outlook: Global Hurler Syndrome Treatment Market
Hurler syndrome is formally known as mucopolysaccharidosis type 1, a distinct form of lysosomal storage disease. It is caused by either mutation or malfunctioning of enzyme called alpha-L-iduronidase which helps in breaking down of sugar molecules called glycosaminoglycans and results in accumulation of glycosaminoglycans which increases the size of the lysosomes and eventually leads to enlargement of tissues and organ.
MPS I or Hurler syndrome occurs in about 1 in every 100,000 births worldwide and it is divided into three categories according to the type, severity and the progression symptoms. Attenuated MPS I occurs in less than 1 in 500,000 births and least common amongst all.
- Buy Research Report: Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope Market to Witness a Strong CAGR of 4.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018–2026)
- Buy Research Report: The Global Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Size was Leading by Valued at US$ 2,220.5 million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Cosmetic Dentistry Market: Europe to Dominate the $30.1 billion Industry
- Buy Research Report: By 2026, Halitosis Treatment Market To Surpass US$ 16 Billion
- Buy Research Report: Cough Suppressant Drugs Market to Witness a CAGR of 3.7% During the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Lab Automation Market to Reflect Impressive Growth in Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry
- Buy Research Report: Plasma Fractionation Market to Expand 1.5x through 2026, Convalescent Plasma (CP) Treatment amid COVID-19 to Inject Hope
- Buy Research Report: Medical Holography Market to Surge, Finds Significant Potential in Diagnosis of COVID-19
- Buy Research Report: Epinephrine Market to Exhibit at a CAGR of 11.0% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Ethyl Acetate Market Analysis
- Increasing prevalence of Hurler syndrome across the world may drive the market for Hurler syndrome
- Rise in investment from government, public & private organizations for the development of novel drugs to treat genetic disorders is boosting the market growth in the forecast period
- Innovations and developments in treatment is accelerating the market growth
- High possibilities of substance abuse and addiction involved in the treatment of Hurler syndrome is expected to restrain the market growth
- Complications and severity involved in treatment is hampering the market
- High cost of available treatment and lack of awareness among the rural population in developing and under develop countries is hindering the market in the forecast period
Global Hurler Syndrome Treatment Market Scope and Market Size:
Hurler syndrome treatment market is segmented of the basis of treatment, drugs, route of administration, distribution channel and end-users. The growth among these specific segments will help users analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and difference in your target markets.
- Based on treatment, the hurler syndrome treatment market is segmented into medication, enzyme replacement therapy, Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant (HSCT) and surgery
- Based on drug, the hurler syndrome treatment market is segmented as elosulfase alfa, laronidase and others
- Based on the route of administration, the hurler syndrome treatment market is segmented into oral and parenteral
- Based on the distribution channel, the hurler syndrome treatment market is segmented as direct, online pharmacy, retailers and others
- Based on end-users, the hurler syndrome treatment market is segmented into hospitals, homecare, specialty clinics and others
Global Hurler Syndrome Treatment Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Hungary, Lithuania, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific in Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Israel, Egypt, Kuwait, Rest of Middle East and Africa as a part of Middle East and Africa, Argentina, Brazil, Peru and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Key Developments in the Market
- In November 2017, ArmaGen received the Fast Track designation from the U.S FDA for AGT-181, a novel drug to treat patients with Hurler syndrome (also known as mucopolysaccharidosis type I or MPS I). This designation provides incentives to assist and encourage the development of drugs for rare diseases.
- In February 2016, Sangamo Therapeutics received the U.S FDA clearance of Investigational New Drug Application for SB-318, a single treatment strategy intended to provide a life-long therapy for Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I (MPS I). If trial gets successful it will greatly enhance the company’s portfolio of orphan diseases and increasing quality life for patients and their families.
Hurler syndrome treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Hurler syndrome treatment drug market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.