- Many companies are focusing on new product advances in radiotherapy positioning devices.
- North-America holds the largest share in terms of revenue.
- Radiotherapy positioning devices' accurate & comfortable design cuts the risk of injuries.
Radiotherapy is one of the treatment methods for cancer. High energy x-ray or gamma-ray is used to kill cancer cells. Accessory devices are used to determine the patient’s position during treatment, to prevent any movement and to make sure patient is comfortable using it.
These accessory devices are known as positioning or immobilizing devices used in radiotherapy. Many multi-national companies are focusing on new product advances in radiotherapy positioning devices to improve their product portfolio, which is anticipated to support the growth of the global market.
The global radiotherapy positioning devices market is segmented By Material:-Tape/Velcro, Polyurethane foam casts, Thermoplastics, Others; By Product Type:-Head, Neck and Brain immobilization Device, Thorax and Breast Immobilization Device, Pelvic Immobilization Devices, Others; By End-User:-Hospitals, Cancer Research Institutes, Ambulatory surgical centers, Others and by regions.
The Radiotherapy Positioning Devices Market is expected to attain a significant CAGR during the forecast period i.e. 2018-2027.
North-America holds the largest share in terms of revenue for radiotherapy positioning devices owing to the region’s innate nature of adopting technologies in their primitive stage. In Asia Pacific region significant economic development has led to an increase in healthcare availability, increase in number of multi-specialty clinics and hospitals, and rise in popularity of radiotherapy positioning devices among oncologists.
Increasing R&D Activities among Manufacturers
Growing aspirations of radiotherapy positioning device manufacturers to advance the products for healthcare specialists and patients across the world to deliver high quality, innovative and unique patient-centered radiotherapy positioning devices is expected to help the market grow. Radiotherapy positioning devices’ accurate & comfortable design cuts the risk of injuries among healthcare professionals, escalating workflow efficiencies, accurate delivery of prescribed radiation doses and other factors will enhance the radiotherapy positioning devices market.
- Buy Research Report: Cough Suppressant Drugs Market to Witness a CAGR of 3.7% During the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Lab Automation Market to Reflect Impressive Growth in Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry
- Buy Research Report: Plasma Fractionation Market to Expand 1.5x through 2026, Convalescent Plasma (CP) Treatment amid COVID-19 to Inject Hope
- Buy Research Report: Medical Holography Market to Surge, Finds Significant Potential in Diagnosis of COVID-19
- Buy Research Report: Epinephrine Market to Exhibit at a CAGR of 11.0% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
However, insurance coverage and reimbursement conflicts associated with healthcare in many countries combined with radiation risk to healthcare professionals and patients undergoing radiation therapy could impede growth of the radiotherapy positioning devices market.
This report also provides the existing competitive scenario of some of the key players of the global Radiotherapy Positioning Devices market which includes company profiling of CIVCO Radiotherapy, Elekta AB, Bionix Radiation Therapy, Orfit Industries Nv, Qfix, Vertec Ltd, Klarity Medical Products, Varian Medical Systems Inc., IZI Medical Products, Unger-Medizintechnik GmbH & Co.KG, and Lansdowne Chemicals.
The profiling enfolds key information of the companies which encompasses business overview, products and services, key financials and recent news and developments. On the whole, the report depicts detailed overview of the global radiotherapy positioning devices market that will help industry consultants, equipment manufacturers, existing players searching for expansion opportunities, new players searching possibilities and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the future.