According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Gluten Feed Market is accounted for $852 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1.68 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include an increase in the demand for protein for animal feed, an increase in the average level of income, population rise, and urbanization. However, Sensitivity to Gluten is hampering the market growth.
Gluten feed is a by-product of the milling process and excellent fodder for livestock. It usually contains proteins that enrich the fodder with digestible fiber and minerals, which are crucial for animals.
The economic value of gluten feed depends on the comparative price of whole grain with protein feeds.
Based on the Source, the corn feed segment has considerable growth during the forecast period, as it is a rich source of protein and xanthophyll.
Corn gluten feed (CGF) is a co-product obtained from wet-corn milling industry which is engaged in manufacturing of starch, sweeteners, syrup, and oil from corn.
Corn gluten feed is composed of tremendous amount of nutrients such as minerals, proteins, digestible fiber and essential components.
- Buy Research Report: Global Osseointegration Implants Market Size Valued at US$ 5,672.3 Million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Global Oncology Drugs Market Estimated to Reached US$ 77.3 Billion in 2018
- I Will Remove Background of Your Picture (for Amazon, Ebay Ads Listing)
- Buy Research Report: Skin Care Products Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market to Witness a CAGR of 6.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
By Geography, The Asia Pacific will hold a significant share of the global gluten feed market in the years ahead.
This regional growth can be attributed to the high demand for livestock in the region.
Countries like India, China, and Japan are heavily dependent on the business of livestock and aquaculture.
Some of the key players in global gluten feed market are Archer Daniels Midland Company, Tereos Syral, Ingredion Incorporated, Bunge Ltd., Cargill Incorporated, Grain Processing Corporation, The Roquette Group, Tate & Lyle Plc., Commodity Specialists Company, Agrana Group and Norsildmel AS.