- Video is an electronic medium for the recording, copying, playback, broadcasting, and display of moving visual media.
- Non-standardized assessment looks at an individual's performance, and does not produce scores that allow us to compare that performance to another's.
- It allows us to obtain specific information about the student, and this can be in different formats.
Vendors offer video test equipment for service activation, regulatory compliance, video & audio generator, and quality analysis. Some types of technology that are included in video test equipment are broadcast and IPTV from leading manufacturers. The parameters define the quality of video are compression, video processing, transmission, and decompression. Video test equipment evaluate the video quality throughout the development, quality assurance, and deployment phase.
Five factors involved affecting video quality are video pre-processing, inherent video compression efficiency, constant bit rate versus variable bit rate, transmission quality, and inherent video decompression efficiency. Video test equipment works on two methodology i.e. objective testing and subjective testing methodology. In subjective testing, the video test equipment play the video in predefined sequence and allow the expert to rate on the scale of 1-5. In objective testing methodology, the chrominance, luminous, blockiness, temporal changes, and edge sharpness data is correlated with the source video sequence and assessment is made with the quality.
- Buy Research Report: Global Osseointegration Implants Market Size Valued at US$ 5,672.3 Million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Global Oncology Drugs Market Estimated to Reached US$ 77.3 Billion in 2018
- I Will Remove Background of Your Picture (for Amazon, Ebay Ads Listing)
- Buy Research Report: Skin Care Products Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market to Witness a CAGR of 6.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Healthcare Consulting Services Market is Set to Reach $15.88 Billion by 2023
- Buy Research Report: Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope Market to Witness a Strong CAGR of 4.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018–2026)
- Buy Research Report: The Global Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Size was Leading by Valued at US$ 2,220.5 million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Cosmetic Dentistry Market: Europe to Dominate the $30.1 billion Industry
- Buy Research Report: By 2026, Halitosis Treatment Market To Surpass US$ 16 Billion
The key parameters for video test equipment are to allow a way to import video sequence regardless of file type, serve video sequences to import, convert all video sequence, capture the output of the encoder, allow multiple playing mode, apply reference and no-reference objective, export pieces of video sequences to further analyze off-line, and others. Several developments in the video test equipment with reference to technology, steady growth of the market and recent developments & innovations being witnessed in video test equipment are some of the factors expected to drive the global video test equipment market during the forecast period.
The increasing adoption of smart TVs is fueling the demand for video test equipment market. The high definition video is having a significant positive impact on the growth of global video test equipment market. Factors such as increasing demand for video, continuous improvement in supporting infrastructure and others are expected to contribute to the growth of the global video test equipment market. Factors such as complexity in handling the video test equipment and lack of skilled professional are few to the major factor restraining the growth of the global video test equipment market. However, manufacturers are continuously focused on continuous training and development to overcome the above mentioned challenge during the forecast period.
The video test equipment market can be segmented in many types, however we have segmented the market as
Video test equipment market by product type:
- Video Signal Generator
- Waveforms monitors
Video test equipment market by component:
- Test device
Video test equipment market by end-use:
- Research and Development
- Video Device Manufacturer
- Video Service Provider
Some of the key players for video test equipment market are Teknix Eletronica Ltd., PHABRIX Ltd, Video Clarity, Axiom Test Equipment, AVerMedia Technologies, Tecra Tools Inc., Canford Audio PLC, Teledyne LeCroy, Anixter Canada, Inc, Datavideo, and others.
North America and Western Europe are expected to hold prominent market shares in the global video test equipment market during the forecast period. High adoption of IPTV in North America with huge demand for HD video in fueling the demand for video test equipment the forecast period. Developing countries of APEJ such as China and India is witnessing a high Y-o-Y growth during the forecast period of video test equipment market due to the increasing penetration of HD TVs.