- Many types of cleansers are produced with a specific objective or focus.
- In this case, a cleanser is a facial care product.
- It can be used to remove make-up, dead skin cells, oil, dirt or other types of pollutants from the skin of the face.
Over the last few years, an increase in air pollution has been witnessed. Air pollution has significant effects on the human skin. Exposure to pollution damages leads to skin damage due to oxidative stress. That apart, air pollution also has other adverse effects on human skin, such as skin aging, pigmentation and skin cancer. Thus, due to increasing levels of pollution and its detrimental effects on human skin, consumers are opting for various skin care products, such as electric face cleansers, to protect against pro-oxidative chemicals and air pollutants. Electric face cleansers are a personal care device suitable for all skin types and provide a gentle cleanse. Electric face cleansers boost facial cleansing process, improve blood circulation and help in eliminating dirt, makeup and oils with help of oscillation technology.
- I Will Write Branded SEO Blog Articles to Grow Your Business
- Professional Editor and Proofreader
- Advanced SEO Audit and Keyword Research
- I will give you 21 million ebooks plr articles and digital products
- Promote your Blog Post, Content Product, Affiliate link, Services, eCommerce Store or Shopify to Go Viral
- Online Consulting: Expert Help with Amazon, Walmart, Ebay Websites
- Metallized PET Remains Preferred in Bag-in-Tube Market, Wine and Olive Oil Packaging Key Growth Influencer
- Website Design – Amazing WordPress that will Open up your Business
- Improve Your Website’s Google Rank! Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Shows Quick Results
- 2 Global Press Releases Published on Google News and Facebook News
Rapid innovations in the cosmetic industry and growing consumer demand for portable devices with high battery backup are some important factors that will boost the demand for Electric Face Cleansers during the forecast period. Also, the growing concept of brand loyalty among consumers and increasing market penetration of prominent players dealing with the manufacturing of electric face cleansers in developing countries are other significant factors that will positively influence the growth of the electric face cleansers market in near future. Additionally, increasing demand for high-quality electric face cleansers and speedily growing online stores are some other factors that will add to the growth of the electric face cleansers market during the forecast period. However, availability of alternatives to electric face cleansers in the market and the high price of electric face cleansers compared to conventional products are important factors that will impede the growth of the market. It is also difficult to clean brushes and filters of electric face cleansers. That apart, limited government regulations in developing countries that cover electronic personal care devices lead to increase in the trade of false/imitation products in the market, which may also hamper the growth of electric face cleansers market during the forecast period.
On the basis of sales channel, the global electric face cleansers market has been segmented as –
- Multi-brand Stores
- Specialty Beauty Stores
- Online Stores
- Independent Small Stores
Some of the key players operating in the global electric face cleansers market are Pacific Bioscience Laboratories Inc., The Procter & Gamble Company, Panasonic Corporation, The Proactiv Company LLC, DDF Skincare Company, Shenzhen Shidai Zhongchuang Investment Co., Ltd. limited company, Clinique Laboratories, LLC, Michael Todd, LP, Etereauty Innovations Limited, LAVO Skin Company, Koninklijke Philips N.V., LumaRx Company and kingdom Cares Co., Limited.
Companies in the electric face cleansers market are adopting multichannel sales strategy to offer multiple touch points for consumers and also to create brand awareness. Also, a rise in merger and acquisition activities is being witnessed in the market. Major beauty companies are acquiring small-scale companies as they feel threatened by independent brands that consumers desire now. Moreover, the growing use of the dual motion technology in electric face cleansers that makes skin soft is expected to boost the growth of the electric face cleansers market during the forecast period.
These days, there are various websites and online platforms to sell products, such as Amazon and Walmart, etc. These website provide manufacturers the opportunity to reach out innumerable end-use consumers. Thus, the revenue is expected to grow at a rapid growth rate in the global electric face cleansers market during the forecast period. Additionally, over the last five years, outdoor air pollution has increased by 8% worldwide. Various cities in the Asia-Pacific and the Middle East regions are dealing with the menace of air pollution and consumers are becoming more aware of the detrimental effects of air pollution. This is the primary factor that will accelerate the growth of the electric face cleansers market during the forecast period.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, sales channel.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Electric Face Cleansers Market segments and sub-segments
- Electric Face Cleansers Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Electric Face Cleansers Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)