- Mobile technologies and applications have helped a lot to make transitions across healthcare facilities.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to be the fastest growing market for healthcare mobility solutions.
- North America is the largest market for healthcare mobility solutions.
According to a recent study report published by the Market Research Future, the global healthcare mobility solutions market is booming and expected to gain eminence over the forecast period. The market is forecasted to demonstrate a spectacular growth by 2022, surpassing its previous growth records in terms of value with a prominent CAGR during the anticipated period (2017 – 2022).
The use of mobile technologies and applications in healthcare has helped a lot to make these transition across healthcare facilities, resulting in fewer hospitals readmissions and better patient outcomes. Mobility solutions allows healthcare professionals in the healthcare ecosystem to access all kinds of information while controlling costs and managing risks.
Airstrip Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), At&T, Inc. (U.S.), Cerner Corporation (U.S.), Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Codecube (India), FuGenX Technologies (U.S.), FUTURA MOBILITY LLC(U.S.), Infosys limited (U.S.), Mckesson Corporation (U.S.), Omron Corporation (Japan), Oracle Corporation (U.S.), Philips Healthcare (U.S.), SAP SE (Germany), Wipro Limited (India), Zebra Technologies Corporation (U.S.), [x]cube LABS (U.S.), are some of the prominent players at the forefront of competition in the Global Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market and are profiled in MRFR Analysis.
- Buy Research Report: Global Osseointegration Implants Market Size Valued at US$ 5,672.3 Million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Global Oncology Drugs Market Estimated to Reached US$ 77.3 Billion in 2018
- I Will Remove Background of Your Picture (for Amazon, Ebay Ads Listing)
- Buy Research Report: Skin Care Products Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market to Witness a CAGR of 6.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Healthcare Consulting Services Market is Set to Reach $15.88 Billion by 2023
- Buy Research Report: Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope Market to Witness a Strong CAGR of 4.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018–2026)
- Buy Research Report: The Global Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Size was Leading by Valued at US$ 2,220.5 million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Cosmetic Dentistry Market: Europe to Dominate the $30.1 billion Industry
- Buy Research Report: By 2026, Halitosis Treatment Market To Surpass US$ 16 Billion
Healthcare mobility solutions market has been segmented on the basis of product and service type which comprises of mobile devices, mobile apps, and enterprise mobility platform. On the basis of application, market is segmented into mHealth, enterprise mobility management including patient care management, employee management, & administration management and others. On the basis of end user, market is segmented into hospital/clinics, laboratories, patients, and others.
Globally North America is the largest market for healthcare mobility solutions. Europe is the second-largest market. Furthermore Asia pacific market is expected to be the fastest growing market for healthcare mobility solutions.