- The trend of increasing preference for ready, fresh meat packaged in trays under low-oxygen MAP is driving growth of the global high barrier film packaging market.
- High barrier film packaging finds major application in fast moving consumer goods and pharmaceutical products.
- Europe is a major market for high barrier film packaging both in terms of demand and manufacturing capacity.
High barrier film packaging provides protection to sensitive material from damage stimulus such as moisture, oxygen, and dust, which can degrade quality of products. This form of high barrier film packaging are suitable substitutes for food packaging and pharmaceutical packaging, to keep food and pharma products protected, and extend shelf life. High barrier films in flexible packaging are often used to ensure product integrity and maintain quality inn case of water permeation moisture, oil, oxygen, aroma, flavor, gas, and light.
The trend of increasing preference for ready, fresh meat packaged in trays under low-oxygen MAP is driving growth of the global high barrier film packaging market. Increasing demand for stand-up pouches and bag packaging in the food & beverage, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and personal care, and healthcare industries has led to increased sales of high barrier film packaging in the recent past. Plastics are the widely used material; however, concerns related to plastics allowing exchange of gases and vapors that can degrade the quality and safety of packaged products is resulting in reducing preference for such materials. Changing consumer preference along with change in market structure coupled with supply side push to offer new and innovative products. This has supported the global high barrier film packaging market worldwide. High barrier film packaging finds major application in fast moving consumer goods and pharmaceutical products, and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
The global high barrier film packaging market is segmented on the basis of technology type, material type, product type, application, and region. On the basis of technology, high barrier film packaging market is segmented into polymer nano composites, ORMOCER, multi-layer film, besela barrier film, sustainable barrier coatings, melamine-based barrier coatings, and others. On the basis of material high barrier film packaging, high barrier film packaging market is segmented into biaxial oriented polypropylene and cast polypropylene, biaxial oriented polyethylene terephthalate, biaxial oriented polyamide, transparent high barrier films, low-density polyethylene and linear low-density polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride,metalized films, ethylene vinyl alcohol, polyvinyidene chloride, polyacrylonitrile, cyclic olefin copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, inorganic, silicon oxide, and aluminium oxide, Nylon (Cast and Biax) and vinyl. By product type, high barrier film packaging market is segmented into pouches & bags, tray lidding film, wrapping film, stand-up pouches, forming webs and blister packs. Applications of high barrier film packaging are food & beverage, pharmaceutical & medical, personal care & cosmetics, and other applications. Food and beverage is one of the most prominent application segments for high barrier film packaging.
- Buy Research Report: Global Osseointegration Implants Market Size Valued at US$ 5,672.3 Million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Global Oncology Drugs Market Estimated to Reached US$ 77.3 Billion in 2018
- I Will Remove Background of Your Picture (for Amazon, Ebay Ads Listing)
- Buy Research Report: Skin Care Products Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market to Witness a CAGR of 6.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Healthcare Consulting Services Market is Set to Reach $15.88 Billion by 2023
- Buy Research Report: Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope Market to Witness a Strong CAGR of 4.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018–2026)
- Buy Research Report: The Global Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Size was Leading by Valued at US$ 2,220.5 million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Cosmetic Dentistry Market: Europe to Dominate the $30.1 billion Industry
- Buy Research Report: By 2026, Halitosis Treatment Market To Surpass US$ 16 Billion
On the basis of region, high barrier film packaging market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Europe is a major market for high barrier film packaging both in terms of demand and manufacturing capacity, followed by high barrier film packaging market in North America. Due to increasing customer base for high barrier film packaging. High barrier film packaging market in Asia Pacific is estimated to witness fastest-growth in terms of volume. The global market for high barrier film packaging is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period. Markets in MEA and Latin America are expected to witness moderate growth over the forecast period.
Key players in the high barrier film packaging market are Amcor Limited (Australia), Bemis Company, Inc., American Pouch, Sealed Air, Ampac Oliver-Tolas, Krehalon, HPM Global, Inc., Flair Flexible, Constantia Flexibles, Janco Inc. Winpak Limited, MULTIVAC, Dupont, Wipak Group, and BERNHARDT Packaging. Other prominent players include Sonoco, 3D Packaging, Prairie State Group, ClearBags, Shako Flexipack, and Perlen Packaging.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology, and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Detailed overview of parent market,Changing market dynamics in the industry,In-depth market segmentation,Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value,Recent industry trends and developments,Competitive landscape,Strategies of key players and products offered,Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth,A neutral perspective on market performance,Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.