- Centrifugal dryers are utilized in various end-use industries for drying of lightweight and small-sized components and products.
- Growth of the plastic recycling industry in the world is projected to significantly boost revenue growth of centrifugal dryers.
- In the application segment, the metal finishing segment is the largest consumer of centrifugal industrial dryers.
Centrifugal industrial ziab khaub ncaws yog dav siv hauv kev siv xws li kev ua tiav hlau, kev ua zaub mov noj, kev rov qab siv yas, tshuaj thiab tshuaj lom neeg. Cov yam hauv qab no yog lub luag haujlwm tseem ceeb rau kev loj hlob hauv cov nyiaj tau los ntawm kev ua lag luam hauv ntiaj teb:
Healthy growth in the industrial sector to boost market demand: Centrifugal dryers are utilized in various end-use industries for drying of lightweight and small-sized components and products. Over the past few years, there has been a positive growth in the industry, which is an impact of re-shifting of manufacturing at the global level. This is expected to create hope for market participants for a positive upsurge in the demand for centrifugal dryers.
Persistence Market Research set the estimated value of the global centrifugal industrial dryer market at $195.1 Mn and expects the market will grow at a CAGR of 3.9% to reach a market valuation of $264.8 Mn by the end of 2025.
Kom nkag siab tias Peb Cov Ntaub Ntawv Tshaj Tawm Xov Xwm tuaj yeem nqa qhov sib txawv, Hais txog daim ntawv qhia
Growing environmental concerns are increasing the need for plastic recycling: Dryers play a vital role in the plastic recycling process as the solid remains can be easily recycled post removal of moisture/oil. Centrifugal dryers are a preferred choice in the recycling industry due to its capability to provide uniform drying for lightweight plastic solids. Growth of the plastic recycling industry in the world is projected to significantly boost revenue growth of centrifugal dryers.
Robust growth of the automotive component industry is generating demand for finished metal components: The favorable macro-economic environment and healthy growth in the domestic and export market for automotive components is expected to create immense growth opportunities for the centrifugal dryer market across some regions of the world such as Asia Pacific.
Market insights suggests that the overall width of the global centrifugal industrial dryer market will expand within the forecast period. Several positive changes are expected to fuel the growth of the market. In the operating principle segment, the direct type will play a pivotal role in building global market revenue. This segment is expected to be the most attractive market segment. According to the report, the direct type centrifugal industrial dryer segment will account for a value share of more than 85% in the global centrifugal industrial dryer market. The segment will surge at a CAGR of 3.9% within the forecast period.
- Yuav Cov Ntaub Ntawv Tshawb Fawb: Dioctyl Txiv Neej Kev Lag Luam Ntshuam-Export Ntsuas Piv, Qhia Qhia, Tshaj Tawm Tus Nqi Kom Huab Cua Kom Xyoo 2026
- Yuav Tshawb Xyuas Kev Tshawb Fawb: UK Cold Chain Logistics Kev Lag Luam Thoob Ntiaj Teb Tshawb Fawb thiab Tshawb fawb Tshawb Fawb Xyoo 2019 txog 2026
- Yuav Tshawb Xyuas Kev Tshawb Fawb: Teb chaws Europe 5G Kev Lag Luam Kev Lag Luam Yav Tom Ntej Kev Ntsuam Xyuas Nrog Kev Tshawb Fawb 2019 txog 2026
- Yuav Daim Ntawv Qhia Txog Kev Tshawb Fawb: Cov Ntoo Ntoo Ib Qho Kev Ua Lag Luam Tsim Kom Muaj Kev Ntxig Thaum 2018-2023
- Yuav Tshawb Xyuas Kev Tshawb Fawb: R2R cov khoom siv tau hloov kho Lub Khw Tshaj Lij Tau Tshaj Tawm Kev Lag Luam Tau Txais Uptick Thaum Xyoo 2018-2023
Kom Tau Txais Kev Pom Ntxiv & Nyob Ruaj Hauv Kev Sib Tw, Muas tam sim no
In the application segment, the metal finishing segment is the largest consumer of centrifugal industrial dryers and is expected to mint a significant revenue within the forecast period. The segment is projected to gain 250 basis points between 2017 and 2025 and reach a market value share of 60.1% by the end of the forecast period in 2025.
Among the major regional markets, Asia Pacific will show promising results during the forecast
period. The region is estimated to represent a market share of 36.3% in 2017 and the market will expand at a CAGR of 4.8% within the stipulated time period. The sales revenue of the North America centrifugal industrial dryer market will pump up to $73.7 Mn by the end of 2025 with a CAGR of 3.3%. The markets in the Middle East & Africa region will remain fertile and vibrant during the forecast period.
Kev Sib Tw Tsaus Ntuj
Some of the key market players who have been profiled in the global centrifugal industrial dryer market report are Colussi Ermes s.r.l., Gala Industries Inc., ZIRBUS technology GmbH, Gostol TST d.d., Zhejiang Humo Polishing Grinder Manufacture Co. Ltd., Firex s.r.l., Sukup Manufacturing Co., Rösler Oberflächentechnik GmbH and Sino-alloy Machinery Inc.