- The term “NEMS,” or “Nanoelectromechanical Systems,” is used to describe devices integrating mechanical and electrical functionality on the nanoscale.
- Uses include accelerometers, or chemical detectors of substances in the air.
- North America leads the overall NEMS market.
Raws li daim ntawv qhia tshawb fawb txog kev lag luam tshiab "Nanoelectromechanical Systems (NEMS) Kev Lag Luam (2012 - 2022) los ntawm Kev Siv (STM / AFM, Kho Mob, Roj / Flow Sensor, RF), Cov Khoom (Hloov, Cantilevers), Cheebtsam (Nanotubes, Nanowires, Nanofilms), Cov Khoom Siv (Graphene, ZnO, SiC, GaN, SiO2) "Luam tawm los ntawm MarketsandMarkets, tag nrho cov kev lag luam yuav tsum txog $ 108.88 lab los ntawm 2022, ntawm CAGR ntawm 29.69% txij xyoo 2012 txog 2022.
The term “NEMS,” or “Nanoelectromechanical Systems,” is used to describe devices integrating mechanical and electrical functionality on the nanoscale. NEMS form the logical next step of miniaturization from MEMS devices. NEMS typically integrate transistor-like nanoelectronics with mechanical actuators, pumps, or motors, and may thereby form chemical, biological, and physical sensors.
The name is derived from typical device dimensions in the nanometer range, leading to low mass, high mechanical resonance frequencies, potentially large quantum mechanical effects such as zero point motion, and a high surface to volume ratio useful for surface-based sensing mechanisms. Uses include accelerometers, or chemical detectors of substances in the air.
The report segregates the overall market for nanoelectromechanical systems into five major segments; namely materials, components, products technology, applications, and geography. In this report, the market is forecasted using both bottoms-up and top-down approaches.
The report describes the various applications of NEMS; like tools & equipments, sensing & control and solid state semiconductors. All the three major applications are further segmented into various sub-segments like microscopic application, mass spectroscopy, airbags, powertrains, industrial, medical, wireless communication, RF devices and memory devices. The application is the major segment in the report as on the basis of the application segment all the other segments are categorized.
- Yuav Cov Ntaub Ntawv Tshawb Xyuas: Retail Cloud Market 2019: Kev Tshawb Fawb Keeb Kwm, Cov Tsam Thawj, Cov Tswv Cuab Muaj Peev Xwm Tshiab, Cov Ncauj Lus Tshaj Plaws Ua Ntej 2023
- Yuav Cov Ntawv Tshawb Xyuas Kev Tshawb Fawb: Txawb Xov Tooj AI Ua Lag Luam, Txawb AI Kev Lag Luam loj, Txhab Nyiaj AI Ua Lag Luam sib koom, Mobile AI Kev ua lag luam ntxiv, Txhab AI Kev ua lag luam loj hlob, Txawb AI Kev ua lag luam
- Yuav Tshawb Xyuas Kev Tshawb Fawb: Qhia Txog Tshuaj Kho Mob Ua Lag Luam Loj Tam sim no thiab Kev Lag Luam Lag Luam Yav Tom Ntej, 2018 - 2025
- Yuav Tshawb Xyuas Kev Tshawb Fawb: Linear Actuators Kev Lag Luam Luaj Li Cas thiab Kev Tsim Kho Yav Tom Ntej 2025
- Yuav Cov Ntaub Ntawv Tshawb Xyuas: Cov Hniav Teeb Ua Lag Luam Loj - Kev Ntsuas Tswv Yim thiab Kev Nyuaj Siab Txog 2025
On the basis of the applications, various products are described in the report. The nano-products are categorized on the basis of their usage in various applications described in the report. The major products described in the report are nano-tweezers, nano-cantilevers, nano-switches, nano-accelerometers, and nano-fluidic modules. Different nano-products are used for different applications as per their properties and the materials used in them.
The report also describes various nano-components that are majorly used for the production of nano-products. The major nano-components covered in the report are nanotubes, nanowires, nanofilms, and nanobelts. There are various other nano-components like nanocoils and nanogears but they come under the major nano-components. In the report, the differences in the properties of all the major nano-components are also covered.
The report also includes the major nano-materials used in the production of the NEMS devices. All the materials are categorized into three major types; namely nano-metals, nano-semiconductors, and nano-non metals. Different materials are used in the production of different nano-components. The percentage share of the different materials on the basis of their usage in manufacturing nano-components is also explained in the report.
This report describes the overall market by geography into North America, Europe, APAC, and ROW. North America leads the overall NEMS market; followed by Europe, and APAC. In ROW, Middle East, and Africa are the largest contributors.