- Camera module is the largest contributor in computational photography market during the forecast period.
- Smartphone cameras account for the largest market size of the computational photography market.
- 3D imaging held the largest share of computational photography market in 2018.
covtau muaj nuj nqis ntawm $ 10.7 nphom hauv 2019 thiab cia siab tias yuav txog $ 29.0 billion los ntawm 2024, ntawm CAGR ntawm 22.0% txij xyoo 2019 txog 2024. Cov tsav tsheb tseem ceeb yog kev sib faib cov duab thiab cov yeeb yaj duab siv cov tshaj tawm sib koom thev naus laus zis yog qhov tseem ceeb ntawm kev sib raug zoo thoob ntiaj teb nyob rau hauv lub xov tooj smartphone thiab multimedia ntsiav tshuaj ecosystem.
Also, the enhancement in the image resolution of sensors along with the technological advancements in camera modules, components, and design is driving the computational photography industry. The growing demand for superior vision technology in the computer vision industry is expected to lay new growth opportunity for computational cameras during the forecast period.
A few of the emerging trends in the computational camera market include increasing resolution and complexity of image sensors for better image quality, augmented application of software-based imaging techniques in machine vision, growth in 4K pixel, and ultra HD technologies. Moreover, the growing quest for superior camera technologies among leading smartphone vendors is expected to propel the demand for computational photography technology in the smartphone segment during the forecast period.
Based on offering, the market for software is expected to grow at the highest CAGR. This high growth is attributed to the use of high-end algorithms to achieve advanced photography. Software is an essential part of computational cameras. It interfaces hardware with advanced computational capabilities. These software systems enhance and extend the capabilities of devices based on computational photography by compressing, expanding, and mosaicking the image.
- Yuav Cov Ntaub Ntawv Tshawb Xyuas: Retail Cloud Market 2019: Kev Tshawb Fawb Keeb Kwm, Cov Tsam Thawj, Cov Tswv Cuab Muaj Peev Xwm Tshiab, Cov Ncauj Lus Tshaj Plaws Ua Ntej 2023
- Yuav Cov Ntawv Tshawb Xyuas Kev Tshawb Fawb: Txawb Xov Tooj AI Ua Lag Luam, Txawb AI Kev Lag Luam loj, Txhab Nyiaj AI Ua Lag Luam sib koom, Mobile AI Kev ua lag luam ntxiv, Txhab AI Kev ua lag luam loj hlob, Txawb AI Kev ua lag luam
- Yuav Tshawb Xyuas Kev Tshawb Fawb: Qhia Txog Tshuaj Kho Mob Ua Lag Luam Loj Tam sim no thiab Kev Lag Luam Lag Luam Yav Tom Ntej, 2018 - 2025
- Yuav Tshawb Xyuas Kev Tshawb Fawb: Linear Actuators Kev Lag Luam Luaj Li Cas thiab Kev Tsim Kho Yav Tom Ntej 2025
- Yuav Cov Ntaub Ntawv Tshawb Xyuas: Cov Hniav Teeb Ua Lag Luam Loj - Kev Ntsuas Tswv Yim thiab Kev Nyuaj Siab Txog 2025
Based on type, other cameras are expected to grow at the fastest rate. Other computational cameras include cameras with 4, 8, and more lenses. Nikon has unveiled its 4-lens camera with a patent (No. 2016-114615) filed in June 2016. Other camera manufacturers, such as Sony (Japan) and Huawei (China), are expected to enter the computational photography market by launching cameras with variable aperture sizes and adjustable zooming features based on the size of the image sensor; as a result, new designs are created for multi-aperture cameras useful in computational photography.
Based on product, machine vision cameras are expected to grow at a significant rate between 2019 and 2024. There is a great importance of high-quality images to detect defects in final products. Machine vision can use computational photography when higher quality imaging with less maintenance is desired. Computational photography eliminates the need to adjust optics and lighting to get a perfect image. It reduces the need for post-processing of images.
Based on application, mixed reality is expected to grow at the highest rate. Mixed reality is the result of blending the physical world with the digital world. Mixed reality is the next evolution in the interaction between humans, computers, and the environment and unlocks various possibilities that were initially limited to our imagination. Computational photography is expected to provide enhanced user experience with the help of advanced imaging combined with virtual reality.
APAC computational photography market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This high growth is attributed to the increasing number of Chinese vendors such as Huawei (China), Xiaomi (China), and others. These companies are coming up with advanced AI-based cameras for advanced imaging purposes with powerful chipsets and processors.
In the coming years, the robotic vision in industries is expected to use computational cameras owing to the superior vision technology. In the coming years, computational photography software is expected to use artificial intelligence, which will be very useful in the AI-based machine vision technology. Movidius (US) (acquired by Intel), launched the new Myriad 2 vision processing unit, dedicated to imaging, The Myriad 2 has been specially made to be power-efficient, and it will be manufactured using a 28-nanometer process, using 12 “vision-specific vector processors.