- Reduced repair and maintenance cost per vehicle is driving the market.
- Legal issues continue to restrain the market.
- The key drivers of this market include emerging market in Europe and Asia Pacific.
cov tsheb tom qab ua lag luam nyob hauv kev tsim khoom, kho dua tshiab, teeb tsa, xa khoom thiab muag khoom ntawm cov tsheb, khoom siv, tshuaj thiab khoom siv, tom qab muag lub tsheb mus rau cov neeg yuav khoom los ntawm OEM (thawj cov cuab yeej tsim khoom). Lub tsheb tom qab yog lub luag haujlwm rau kev kuaj mob tsheb, tsheb kho tsheb thiab cov khoom ntxiv thiab cov kev pabcuam rhiav kev xav. Hauv cov khw no cov neeg siv khoom muaj cov kev xaiv los xaiv cov kev uas zoo haum rau lawv tus kheej kev xav tau thiab tus neeg.
The automotive aftermarket includes all services and parts purchased for light duty and heavy duty vehicles after the original sale. Automotive aftermarket volume is growing rapidly and becoming important to automotive companies due to the higher margins. Furthermore, key players are providing innovative services such as mobility and telematics services, which in turn create opportunities to generate revenue and account for growing share of the automotive aftermarket. There is a huge potential for automotive aftermarket in countries such as the U.K, Russia, France, Italy, Spain, China and India. Automobile companies are expanding their business in these countries, which is expected to drive the growth of automobile aftermarket over forecast period.
The automotive aftermarket report contains the global scenario of this market discussing detailed overview and market figures. The research report analyses the industry growth rate, industry capacity, and industry structure. The report analyses the historical data and forecasts the automotive aftermarket size along with key factors driving and restraining the market growth.
The automotive aftermarket market can be segmented into two major types into channels and vehicle age. The automotive aftermarket can be segmented on the basis of its channel into two major categories namely authorized channels: such as single-brand repair shop & multi-brand repair shop and independent channels: such as franchise workshops, automotive centers, and independent repair shops. On the basis of vehicle age the automotive aftermarket can be segmented into three major categories namely vehicle age 0-4 years, vehicle age 4-8 years and vehicle age over 8 years. The market can also be segmented geographically into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (Latin America, Middle East and Africa).
- Daim Npav Ua Lag Luam los ntawm Kev Txawj Ua Tus Tsim Qauv Duab
- Kev Tsim Qauv Logo los ntawm Cov Kws Tsim Qauv Duab
- Yuav Tshawb Xyuas Kev Tshawb Fawb: Kev thov los ntawm cov neeg siv kev lag luam kawg tsim kev lag luam kom nthuav dav Covid-19 Qhov cuam tshuam rau Lub Sij Hawm Nrhiav Lub Tshuab Kev Lag Luam
- Yuav Cov Ntaub Ntawv Tshawb Xyuas: Covid-19 Qhov cuam tshuam rau Green Data Center Kev Lag Luam Yuav Luag Ntawm 32.9% CAGR
- Yuav Daim Ntawv Qhia Kev Tshawb Fawb: Covid-19 Qhov cuam tshuam rau Smart Grid Kev Lag Luam Yog Kwv yees tias Yuav Loj Hlob 20% CAGR
- Yuav Cov Ntawv Tshawb Xyuas Kev Tshawb Fawb: Cov kev lag luam siab dua ntawm kev teev kom txhawb nqa kev xa mus rau Covid-19 Qhov cuam tshuam rau Dynamic Application Security Test Market
- Yuav Tshawb Xyuas Kev Tshawb Fawb: Txhim kho kev ua tiav ntawm Huab Technology rau Tsa chaw txoj haujlwm ntawm Covid-19 Kev cuam tshuam rau Huab Kev Tsiv Teb Tsaws Pab Ua Haujlwm Tom ntej
- Yuav Cov Ntawv Tshawb Xyuas Kev Tshawb Fawb: Lub sijhawm sijhawm thiab qhov kev pab ntau dua los txhawb Covid-19 Qhov cuam tshuam rau kev ntxuav Kev Ua Lag Luam Hauv Robot
- Yuav Daim Ntawv Tshaj Qhia Kev Tshawb Fawb: Kev Tshawb Fawb Kev Tshawb Fawb ntawm Kev Ntsuas Kev Tsim Nyog rau Auger Covid-19 Kev Tshawb Fawb Txog Kev Pom Lag Luam
- Yuav Tshawb Xyuas Kev Tshawb Fawb: Mounting Internet Nkag Mus Rau Tsav Covid-19 Qhov Kev Ntsuam Xyuas ntawm Smartphone Kev Ua Haujlwm Kev Lag Luam
The automotive aftermarket across the globe is expected to show a substantial growth in CAGR, from 2013 to 2019. There is a significant increase in the automotive aftermarket market because it reduces repair and maintenance cost per vehicle.
The key drivers of this market include emerging market in Europe and Asia Pacific, cost advantage and increasing demand for high quality brand, which are biggest revenue generator for the market. The key restraint to this market is legal issues, which is hindering the growth of automotive aftermarket.
Some of the key players in the automotive aftermarket are ABS Friction Inc., ADVICS North America Inc., Bosch Brake Components LLC, Honeywell, Fritec, Link Engineering and Centric Parts among others.
The automobile industry is working to make sure that end-users can access reliable, cost-effective maintenance and repair services. These benefits of automotive aftermarket increase value of service to the customer.