- Snapchat is a social app that people use to share content with multiple users at once.
- People love to share their personal life with people on their Snapchat.
- There are three categories of stories available on Snapchat.
Snapchat stories are a way of sharing memorable moments of life with their followers on social media. But, some of the people on Snapchat only mean to share their quick snaps with only certain people from their friend’s list. Most people get confused because of the different types of Snapchat stories. There are three categories of stories available on Snapchat.
Different Types of Snapchat Stories
These are the Snapchat stories that are created by you as default stories and when you add your Snaps using the story button on the main screen. These stories can be seen by your friends on Snapchat.
These stories are a type of the stories that any user who is on Snapchat can see your story when they select a location of where you have posted the story on the Snap Map. You can easily set your stories to be on the public in the Snapchat set.
These are the stories that can be visible to only those friends that you select yourself on Snapchat. The rest of your friends will not be able to see your stories on Snapchat as they won’t have the access to your private Snapchat stories.
Buy Research Report: Global Packaged Tea Market Estimated to Be $297.1 Million by 2030 with a CAGR of 4.8%
Buy Research Report: Global Anti-CD20 Monoclonal Antibodies Market Estimated to Be $14.5 Billion by 2029 with a CAGR of 8.9%
Buy Research Report: Global Renal Biomarker Market Estimated to Be $2230.2 Million by 2030 with a CAGR of 7.50%
Buy Research Report: Global IV and Oral Iron Drugs Market Estimated to Be $3.3 Billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 7.5%
Buy Research Report: Global Whole Slide Imaging Market Estimated to Be $2157.1 Million by 2030 with a CAGR of 17%
Steps to Make Private Stories on Snapchat
- In the first step, you have to open your Snapchat and then take a photo or you can also record a video that you want to add to your story on Snapchat. You can also choose a photo or video from your camera roll and then add it to your story on Snapchat.
- In the second step what you have to do is to send the story. You will see a send button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- In the third step, you will have to select a button that says private story or the custom story in the story section. Snapchat will ask you to confirm that you want to make a private story. You just have to tap on the Private story.
- Now in the fourth step, you have to tap on the list of the recipients that you want to share your story with. Tap on the receipt that you want to select and want to make them see your story.
- Now once you have selected the people on Snapchat then confirm the recipients and add the stickers or tags that you want to add to your story.
- Finally hit the send button and let the people watch it.
It has to be mentioned here that whoever you have selected during the posting process will be able to see both your public and view private stories. Most of the Android users will be able to see them separately and the iPhone users will always use them mixed together.
How to Change The Privacy Settings of Snapchat
If you want to add more people or you want to change the setting on Snapchat then you can do this by following these simple steps.
- First, you have to tap on the profile button and open the settings of your profile.
- In the next step scroll down to the options that show who can view your stories then tap on this option and open it.
Now open this option and you can change the settings easily and select as well as delete a few members from the recipient’s option.
Things to Remember
If someone chose my friends then only the people that are included in your friend list would be able to see your story and can reply to your stories too. The people who are not on your friend’s list will not be able to see your story. If you choose everyone then all the people can see your stories on Snapchat. So always make sure who you want to share your private stories with on Snapchat.