The Would Wide Web and technology has made each and every year easier for the family income provider to increase their earnings, especially with globally offered online side-gigs. The US gained first mover advantage and today is the biggest beneficiary helping to propel its gig providers with outstanding global revenue growth.
That biggest increase in freelance revenue growth was again in the US, followed by the United Kingdom, both of which witnessed freelance revenue increases of over 50%. The US alone has about 36% of its workforce now involved in the gig economy. The overall global freelance gig economy is growing 3X faster than the whole US workforce.
A report from digital payments system platform provider Payoneer has identified 10 of the global gig world’s fastest revenue growth countries.
The large increase in revenues is due to:
- The global scale;
- Increased openness in languages;
- Increased flexibility of both the worker and the freelancer;
- The freelance is the boss and owner of a global business (especially in gigs);
- The newer lower cost solutions provide the freelance a higher pay solution;
- No (or lower) office space costs as many gig professionals work at home and often in a second job or a while raising a family and just starting out.
- Buy Research Report: Global Osseointegration Implants Market Size Valued at US$ 5,672.3 Million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Global Oncology Drugs Market Estimated to Reached US$ 77.3 Billion in 2018
- I Will Remove Background of Your Picture (for Amazon, Ebay Ads Listing)
- Buy Research Report: Skin Care Products Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market to Witness a CAGR of 6.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
These above listed issues and more contribute to 90% of freelancers forecasting that the industry has an even brighter future ahead of it. Eighty four percent of freelance gig providers say they have a preferred work environment versus 54% that work a traditional job saying the same thing.
Here’s the top 10 list of freelance markets in 2019 based on year-on-year revenue growth (and their languages):
- United States – 78% – FGG Low Cost Marketplace in English
- United Kingdom – 59% – FGG Low Cost Marketplace in English
- Brazil – 48% – FGG Low Cost Marketplace in Portuguese
- Pakistan – 47% – FGG Low Cost Marketplace in Punjabi
- Ukraine – 36% – FGG Low Cost Marketplace in Ukraine
- Philippines – 35% – FGG Low Cost Marketplace in Malay
- Bangladesh – 27% – FGG Low Cost Marketplace in Bengali
- Russia – 20% – FGG Low Cost Marketplace in Russian
- Serbia – 19% – FGG Low Cost Marketplace in Serbia
For gig providers possibly the two most important statistics are: 78% of gig workers say they’re happier than those working traditional jobs, and 68% say they’re healthier.
One of the best ways to start is by creating an account with Freelance Global Gigs (FGG) Low Cost Marketplace who has one of the lowest cost platforms. FGG is deeply integrated with Communal News, allowing your new gig posting to be linked to over two million readers per year (and their views are exploding by 1,000% per year!). Your gig will be published and posted on Communal News, Facebook News and Google News with links in over 100 different languages.
Even more amazing: All Freelance Global Gig posts are free!