India contributes around 40% of the freelance jobs offered globally. In 2018, a Paypal article claimed an amazing one out of four freelancers are now from India. The country’s freelancers dominate software and related fields with India supplying around 50% of technology-based global freelance gigs. India contains a very large size of Millennials within a 15 million person skilled professional market– the majority below 40 years of age.
This market is still growing with over 40% of Indian freelancers participating in the country’s very large growth in 2018. India’s Millennial are the key contributor to this trend, with the ability to be in control of their service, work time flexibility, and convenience while they build their own global gig business.
With 15 million skilled professionals, India freelancers are growing this market almost constantly, increasing demand especially for contract-based gig jobs. This growth is welcome from Indians as the gig providers can now get paid based on global pay scales while their living cost are some of the world’s lowest.
- I Will Write Branded SEO Blog Articles to Grow Your Business
- Professional Editor and Proofreader
- Advanced SEO Audit and Keyword Research
- I will give you 21 million ebooks plr articles and digital products
- Promote your Blog Post, Content Product, Affiliate link, Services, eCommerce Store or Shopify to Go Viral
- Online Consulting: Expert Help with Amazon, Walmart, Ebay Websites
- Metallized PET Remains Preferred in Bag-in-Tube Market, Wine and Olive Oil Packaging Key Growth Influencer
- Website Design – Amazing WordPress that will Open up your Business
- Improve Your Website’s Google Rank! Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Shows Quick Results
- 2 Global Press Releases Published on Google News and Facebook News
Freelance Global Gigs is working hard to bring India freelance gigs to the world. A global operator can post in their preferred language and it will be translated into almost every major language. FGG provides a low cost global service in over 100 languages. Indian freelance gigs are being posted globally (providing over 200,00 links for every new gig posting being published on FGG and they are then linked to news and blog articles being posted on Communal News, Google News and Facebook News– two of the world’s largest global news services.
Please see our educational freelance news in both Hindi and Bengali.
FGG is integrated with Communal News that is on track to average over one million visitors and around 4.5 million page views per year. Gigs are often preferred from freelance writers in India because they can attract their own repeat business, build a clientele, and increase their pay over time. Often first time freelancers in the gig market will provide services while still working a full time job or after putting the children to bed. Freelance global gigs welcomes beginners with zero out of pocked costs and with your first three gigs posted for free.
Below are the top five languages with corresponding Freelance Gig News posted in each separate language (ranked by population):
- English Translation Freelance Gig news covering 1.132 billion people
- Mandarin Translation Chinese Freelance Gig news covering 1.116 billion people
- Hindi (India) Language Freelance Gig news covering 615.4 million people
- Spanish Language Freelance Gig news covering 534.3 million people
- French Translation Freelance Gig news covering 279.8 million people