India contributes around 40% of the freelance jobs offered globally. In 2018, a Paypal article claimed an amazing one out of four freelancers are now from India. The country’s freelancers dominate software and related fields with India supplying around 50% of technology-based global freelance gigs. India contains a very large size of Millennials within a 15 million person skilled professional market– the majority below 40 years of age.
This market is still growing with over 40% of Indian freelancers participating in the country’s very large growth in 2018. India’s Millennial are the key contributor to this trend, with the ability to be in control of their service, work time flexibility, and convenience while they build their own global gig business.
With 15 million skilled professionals, India freelancers are growing this market almost constantly, increasing demand especially for contract-based gig jobs. This growth is welcome from Indians as the gig providers can now get paid based on global pay scales while their living cost are some of the world’s lowest.
- Buy Research Report: Mobile AI Industry Research Report – Global Forecast to 2023
- Buy Research Report: Endometrial Ablation Devices Market Conveying Valuable Data By 2025
- Buy Research Report: Wireless Security Cameras Market – Key Development size COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Patient Care Monitoring Systems Market – Insights on Upcoming Trends COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Breast Cancer Drug Market – Insights on Scope COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Global Virtual Network Functions Industry driven by the growing need for advanced network management systems
- Buy Research Report: Craft Soda Market 2018 Leading Manufacturers Analysis and Global Demand Till 2026
- Buy Research Report: Consumer Identity Access Market 2026 Overview, Consumption, Supply, Demand & Insights
- Buy Research Report: Air Suspension Market size Undertake Strapping Growth during COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: After Sun Care Products Market size Perceive Substantial Growth during COVID-19 2026
Freelance Global Gigs (FGG) Low Cost Marketplace is working hard to bring India freelance gigs to the world. A global operator can post in their preferred language and it will be translated into almost every major language. FGG provides a low cost global service in over 100 languages. Indian freelance gigs are being posted globally (providing over 200,00 links for every new gig posting being published on FGG and they are then linked to news and blog articles being posted on Communal News, Google News and Facebook News– two of the world’s largest global news services.
FGG Low Cost Marketplace is integrated with Communal News that is on track to average over one million visitors and around 4.5 million page views per year. Gigs are often preferred from freelance writers in India because they can attract their own repeat business, build a clientele, and increase their pay over time. Often first time freelancers in the gig market will provide services while still working a full time job or after putting the children to bed. Freelance global gigs welcomes beginners with zero out of pocked costs and with your first three gigs posted for free.
Below are the top five languages with corresponding Freelance Gig News posted in each separate language (ranked by population):
- English Translation Freelance Low Cost Gig Marketplace covering 1.132 billion people
- Mandarin Translation Chinese Freelance Low Cost Gig Marketplace covering 1.116 billion people
- Hindi (India) Language Freelance Low Cost Gig Marketplace covering 615.4 million people
- Spanish Language Freelance Low Cost Gig Marketplace covering 534.3 million people
- French Translation Freelance Low Cost Gig Marketplace covering 279.8 million people