- The best approach to follow is to treat each and every customer as an influencer.
- Look at the Instagram page of some of the major brands in your industry.
- Image quality is paramount especially on Instagram that is essentially built around pictures and videos.
When it comes to making the best use of the social media, irrespective of the type of platform that you use, interacting with your social followers is mandatory. This will not only help you to be more social with your followers but will also help you to know more about them so that you can deliver them exactly what they want from you.
When it comes to using the Instagram platform for your marketing purpose, you will need to be all the more interactive. This is because you will have no chance to explain things in a textual form on this platform.
Moreover, Instagram is essentially not a post and run platform. Much to the contrary, it is a platform in which you should do much more than that including:
- Posting your content
- Connecting with your users and most importantly
- Conversing with them.
This means that you will need to allocate a considerable amount of time to do a lot of other things besides creating the best content and posting them on the platform.
- You will need to respond to the comments on your photos, both positive and negative in nature.
- You will also need to respond to the direct messages through your stories to establish a better connection with your users.
- You may even have to find or create the best stories to answer different questions of the users directly.
There are actually lots of ways of interacting with your followers which will make you, your brand and product more reliable and trustworthy to your Instagram followers who you can then direct to become your customers.
Building business capacity and systems
Take a clue from sites such as Blastup.com and others so as to find the best ways in which you can establish a connection with your followers, if you are new on this platform.
- Buy Research Report: Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope Market to Witness a Strong CAGR of 4.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018–2026)
- Buy Research Report: The Global Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Size was Leading by Valued at US$ 2,220.5 million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Cosmetic Dentistry Market: Europe to Dominate the $30.1 billion Industry
- Buy Research Report: By 2026, Halitosis Treatment Market To Surpass US$ 16 Billion
- Buy Research Report: Cough Suppressant Drugs Market to Witness a CAGR of 3.7% During the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
If you take the help of the professionals you will be able to move in the right direction with your Instagram marketing efforts. Apart from creating the best content to post, they will also help you to build your business capacity and systems.
- This will help you to be live on Instagram in real-time. This will even add more returns to your investment.
- These systems will also enable you to stay up, close and personal with your customers who are ideally the backbone and heartbeat of any business. It is they who help a brand to grow.
Therefore, you should be more passionate about your customers while you share your experience through your photographs with your Instagram community. On the other hand, when a particular customer makes an effort to engage with your Instagram content, make sure that you do not let it go unnoticed. The best approach to follow is to treat each and every customer as an influencer.
Very engagement matters
If you seriously want your Instagram marketing efforts to be consistent and produce the desired results, you will need to engage more with your followers. This is an important thing to do because In Instagram every engagement matter.
Look at the Instagram page of some of the major brands in your industry. Competitor or not, these pages will tell you a lot about what engagement with followers really means. It is not just posting the photos and moving on. It is responding to as many comments as possible. This will help you to increase both the comment count as well as the number of likes.
Though it may sound trivial to you, responding to comments are one of the best ways that will ensure:
- Expediting the growth of your Instagram page
- Make the followers feel that they are a part of the brand and
- Provide them with greater value by including.
If you are new to Instagram, you will have fewer comments and therefore it will take just a couple of moments for you to respond to these. However, if you a large number of followers which will mean you will have a large number of comments to respond to. This will ask for scheduling your response so that you make sure that no one is left out or ignored.
Provide quality and not quantity
Another good way to make the users feel they are valued and encourage them to interact with you is to provide them with quality photos rather than a large number of average ones. Image quality is paramount especially on Instagram that is essentially built around pictures and videos.
If you do not provide quality phots, it will be much tougher for you to break through the noise and resonate really well and connect with your Instagram audience. Therefore, just like all brands you too will have to prioritize quality. Tio ensures this you will need to make sure that:
- You do not upload images that are off-brand and makes no sense to your users who cannot find anything to establish a connection and
- Post inconsistent photos that do not represent the voice and the personality of your brand or those with a jarring tone.
If you do so then expect your followers to soon unfollow you and see the number of your Instagram followers depleting gradually but surely.
Consider the types of post
When it comes to determining the types of photos to post that will ensure the highest level of engagement among your Instagram followers, you will need to consider the varied types and amounts of data available and make a proper analysis of the same.
For example, according to a research of Sprout Social it is said that:
- Photos that have humans in it typically garner 38% more likes and
- Photos usually generate 36% more engagement than videos.
In addition to that, it is also said that photos need to be highly curated to make sure that it is of high resolution and appeal.
The factors and elements that exactly make good quality photos include:
- Photos that tell a story
- Photos that are within the niche of the brand and
- Photos that are diverse.
These types of photos, when posted on the platform, will surely make your followers, new and existing, come back for more.