- The global interactive kiosk market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.67%
- Stringent government regulations and high initial investment associated with self-service kiosks hamper market growth.
- Demand for interactive kiosks is expected to increase rapidly during the forecast period.
The global interactive kiosk market size was valued at $14.76 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $29.14 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 8.67% from 2019 to 2026. An interactive kiosk is a standalone booth that enables retail, banking, and other industries to provide information about transaction processes.
Interactive kiosks are more flexible and allow organizations to adjust without incurring printing costs, tailor messaging, and installing new content easily.
The market is analyzed and estimated in accordance with the impacts of drivers, restraints, and opportunities. Demand for interactive kiosks is expected to increase rapidly during the forecast period, owing to various factors such as emergence of advanced technologies, increase in demand for automated systems, growth in penetration interactive systems in retail applications, and consumers shift toward adoption of self-service systems.
However, stringent government regulations and high initial investment associated with self-service kiosks hamper market growth. Conversely, advancement in interactive kiosk such as tele-kiosks with global positioning system (GPS) technology is projected to offer remunerative opportunities to the interactive kiosk industry.
- Buy Research Report: Combine Harvesters Market to Ride Wave of Profitability on Back of its Versatile Operations
- Buy Research Report: Soil Compaction Machines to Witness Heightened Demand, Underpinned by Array of Infrastructural Initiatives by Government
- Buy Research Report: Luxury Eyewear Sales to Surpass US$ 50 Bn Mark by 2027; Eyeglasses Hold over 60% Market Share
- Buy Research Report: Sales of Fruit Snacks to Soar, as Profound Nutritional Understanding Heightens Consumer Spending, Finds Fact.MR
- Buy Research Report: Covid-19 Impact on Data Protection As-A-Service Market To Develop With Upgradation In Product Range
The interactive market is segmented on the basis of type, industry vertical, and region. By type, the market is divided into bank kiosks, self-service kiosks, and vending kiosks. The self-service kiosk segment is further sub-segmented into information kiosk, ticketing kiosk, photo kiosks, patient information kiosks, check-in kiosks, employment kiosk, and others.
However, the vending kiosk segment includes food & beverage kiosk and others. By industry vertical, the market is divided into retail, healthcare, BFSI, government, transportation, and others. Region-wise, it market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the interactive kiosk market include NCR Corporation, Kiosk Information Systems, Advantech Co., Ltd., Meridian Kiosk, Advanced Kiosks, Diebold Nixdorf Incorporated, Source Technologies, TouchScreen Solutions, Embross, and REDYREF.