- Global IoT Healthcare market is predicted to be valued at approximately USD 9,187 million in 2018 and is expected to reach a value of around USD 21,004 million by 2025, at a CAGR of around 12.59 % between 2019 and 2025.
- Connected technology has assisted in minimizing patients' hospital stay and help in reduce patient re-admission to clinics.
- Market growth is partially due to the rapid increase in acceptance of telemedicine as a result of comfort offered to the patients.
Internet of Things (IoT) technology has made remote monitoring of patient health possible in the healthcare industry, thereby unraveling the potential of the healthcare business for maintaining patient health while empowering doctors to deliver excellent patient care.
IoT healthcare has raised patient engagement & satisfaction as communication with physicians has become easier. The connected technology has assisted in minimizing patients’ hospital stays and helped reduce patient re-admission to clinics.
The successful utilization of the connected things (or IoT) in remotely monitoring diabetics and asthma patients along with high penetration of connected technology across the health, fitness, & wellness industry will drive the growth of the IoT healthcare market over the forecast timeline.
Furthermore, a decrease in the waiting period at emergency rooms has led to massive acceptance of connected devices in the medical sector. This, in turn, has embellished market growth. Additionally, a rise in chronic ailments, a huge need for cost-efficient medical therapies, enhanced drug management activities, seamless experience to patients, and easy availability of high-speed web connectivity will further steer business growth over the forecast timeline. Nonetheless, the low level of competency in the deployment of IoT solutions will inhibit market growth over the forecast timeline.
According to the research report published by Facts & Factors, the global IoT Healthcare market is predicted to be valued at approximately $9,187 million in 2018 and is expected to reach a value of around $21,004 million by 2025, at a CAGR of around 12.59 % between 2019 and 2025.
- Buy Research Report: Mobile AI Industry Research Report – Global Forecast to 2023
- Buy Research Report: Endometrial Ablation Devices Market Conveying Valuable Data By 2025
- Buy Research Report: Wireless Security Cameras Market – Key Development size COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Patient Care Monitoring Systems Market – Insights on Upcoming Trends COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Breast Cancer Drug Market – Insights on Scope COVID-19 2026
The segmental growth during the forecast timeline is attributed to technological breakthroughs along with the rise in the allocation of funds by key industry players for creating new connected solutions for Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, and Lifesciences sectors. Apart from this, a prominent bulge in acceptance of digital & connected technologies across the healthcare units is likely to steer the expansion of the segment over the period from 2019 to 2025.
Additionally, the requirement of proficiently handling the medical data in the emerging economies will favorably influence the need for system & software services over the forecast time frame.
The growth of the segment during the forecast period is due to the rapid increase in the acceptance of telemedicine as a result of comfort offered to the patients by telemedicine. Apart from this, it also offers patient monitoring from distant locations by the healthcare service provider.
The regional market growth during the period from 2019 to 2025 is due to advanced healthcare infrastructure and rapid acceptance of connected technology in the healthcare industry along with the large presence of reputed firms in countries like the U.S.
Some of the key participants in the business include Cerner Corporation, Medtronic Public Limited Company, Diabetizer Ltd. & Co. KG, Infosys Limited, Proteus Digital Health, Qualcomm Life Inc., STANLEY Healthcare, AdhereTech Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Apple Inc., Philips, Castlight Health, SAP SE, IBM, Microsoft, Aeris, and PhysIQ.