Companies are increasingly investing in the development of IoT sensors with cheaper, smarter and advanced technology. As the adoption of IoT devices increases, there is a need to design IoT sensors that are small, cheap and help the device consume less energy.
Manufacturers of IoT sensors are governed by various regulations related to quality, data safety and protection. For instance, in the USA, the Internet of Things (IoT) Cybersecurity Improvement Act of 2019 aims to increase cybersecurity requirements for IoT devices purchased and used by the US government.
The IoT (Internet of Things) sensors market consists of sales of IoT sensors. These IoT sensors are used for industrial, personal or commercial purposes. Concerns regarding data security and privacy is acting as a restraint on the IoT Sensors Market. IoT devices are capable of collecting, storing and analyzing large amounts of personal data which is prone to unethical use, so this could be a market hinderance.
Iot Sensors Market, Segmentation By Type: Accelerometers, Gyroscopes, Magnetometer, Pressure sensors, Temperature sensors, Light sensors. Segmentation By Application: Healthcare, Retail, Industrial, Automotive, Consumer Electronics.
- Buy Research Report: Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope Market to Witness a Strong CAGR of 4.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018–2026)
- Buy Research Report: The Global Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Size was Leading by Valued at US$ 2,220.5 million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Cosmetic Dentistry Market: Europe to Dominate the $30.1 billion Industry
- Buy Research Report: By 2026, Halitosis Treatment Market To Surpass US$ 16 Billion
- Buy Research Report: Cough Suppressant Drugs Market to Witness a CAGR of 3.7% During the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
The present study exhibits the trends and market dynamics of the IoT sensors market in major countries – USA, China, Germany, Brazil, Japan, UK, Spain, Russia, France, Australia, Italy, India and rest of the world. The report also includes the study of the current issues with consumers and various future opportunities for the market.
Some of the key players involved in the IoT sensors market are Stmicroelectronics N.V, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Te Connectivity Ltd, Broadcom Limited and NXP Semiconductors N.V.
About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.