A security camera is used to provide protection for private as well as commercial and industrial places. According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Wireless Security Cameras market is growing at a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period. Increase of thefts and growing infrastructural developments are some of the driving factors for the market growth. However, higher deployment cost and maintenance are hindering the market growth.
Wireless Security camera, is a type of digital video camera commonly employed for surveillance, and which, unlike analog closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras, can send and receive data via a computer network and the Internet.
The wireless security cameras are most widely used owing to the flexibility in installation.
Based on Application, Home Use segment refers to crimes prevention such as burglaries and kidnapping.
The wireless cameras are increasingly used by households for indoor surveillance for the kids, grandparents and other family members as the data recorded using the cameras are transferred to the mobile phone applications.
- Buy Research Report: Water-Based Resins Market Overview – Size, COVID-19 Impact, Share, Segment, Regional Analysis and Leading Players by Forecast to 2023
- Buy Research Report: COVID-19 to Affect the Growth of the Navigation Satellite System Market
- Buy Research Report: Smart Parking Technologies Market is likely size register double digit CAGR during COVID-19 2022
- Buy Research Report: Multivendor ATM Software Market Size Record Sturdy Growth Size COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Internet Of Things Market Production, Valuation and Sales Forecast 2018 – 2025
By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to increasing focus on the various application industries on implementing the security on the business premises as well as employee safety program.
Some of the key players profiled in the Wireless Security Cameras Market include Amcrest, Lorex Technology, Zmodo, GW Security, Amcrest, Sony, Bosch, Panasonic, Honeywell, Tianjin Yaan Technology, Uniview, LG, Canon, Logitech, Infinova (Swann).