The French language is the fifth largest language in the world behind English, Mandarin, Hindi and Spanish. France itself is the second largest French speaking county in the world behind DR Congo. Today, French language Gigs can be translated into over 100 different languages– not just English– allowing the French gig poster to greatly increase their markets.
The Freelance Global Gig (FGG) Low Cost Marketplace is proud to offer global freelance news posted in each language listed long with its global population helping to expand the french speaking freelance gig world.
Here are the top 10 languages with corresponding Freelance Gig News posted in each separate language (ranked by population).
*FGG covers 97% of the global languages and this is only a sampling of the total number of translations that now can be applied to the French language.
- Buy Research Report: Advanced Ceramics Market Estimated Size Be Driven Size Innovation and Industrialization COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market is likely size register double digit CAGR during COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) Market Projected size Witness Vigorous Expansion size COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Gluten Feed Market size Register Unwavering Growth during COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Aseptic Paper Packaging For Flat Top Carton Market Projected size be Resilient during COVID-19 2026
Surprisingly French (like the English, Spanish, and Portuguese languages) is spoken by more people outside the original country than live in the nation of the mother tongue.
In France, freelance job growth has outpaced overall employment growth, making freelancing the fastest growing group. Now with FGG, the pathway is open, especially for African nations that speak French, to increase their involvement with the freelance gig marketplace.
Here are the Top 29 French speaking counties (in order of population), the continent or region the countries are located in, and each country’s total current population.
- DR Congo Africa 84,004,989
- France Europe 67,401,000
- Canada North America 36,879,800
- Madagascar Africa 24,235,400
- Cameroon Africa 23,345,200
- Ivory Coast Africa 22,701,600
- Niger Africa 19,899,100
- Burkina Faso Africa 18,105,600
- Mali Africa 17,599,700
- Senegal Africa 15,129,300
- Chad Africa 14,037,500
- Guinea Africa 12,608,600
- Rwanda Africa 11,607,700
- Belgium Europe 11,358,357
- Burundi Africa 11,178,900
- Benin Africa 10,879,800
- Haiti Caribbean 10,711,100
- Switzerland Europe 8,510,000
- Togo Africa 7,304,600
- Central African Republic Africa 4,900,300
- Congo Africa 4,620,300
- Gabon Africa 1,725,300
- Equatorial Guinea Africa 1,221,490
- Djibouti Africa 887,861
- Comoros Africa 795,601
- Luxembourg Europe 602,900
- Vanuatu Oceania 264,652
- Seychelles Africa 92,900
- Monaco Europe 38,731
FGG Low Cost Marketplace has new beginner information in over 100 global languages to help and educate the freelancer about the subject they specialize in. With your freelance services posted– either as a newbie or an advanced provider– it is a benefit to be viewed in every major global language translated into French.
Many beginners start their freelance gigs future in the evenings after working a full time job or raising a family. This allows for no income loss while making a transition to the global marketplace, knowing the global pay scale could be 10 to 20 times higher than your local rate. Migration to providing global gigs over time could be very rewarding.
We believe FGG is the only platform truly providing outstanding global translation while being a very low total cost platform.
Posting a gig and launching your post globally is free, easy and fast.