- A trip unit is the part of a circuit breaker that opens the circuit in the event of a thermal overload, short circuit or ground fault.
- An electronic trip unit is programmable device which measures and times current flowing through the circuit breaker and initiates a trip signal when appropriate.
- Perennial demand for energy is driving demand in the circuit breaker testers market.
Modern infrastructures have become more advanced now. As a result need for superincumbent and pertinent maintenance devices are higher than ever before. Growing energy demand worldwide and compelling demand for maintenance reduction to foster demand for Circuit breaker test devices.Circuit breaker test devices are devised for analyzing and testing circuit breaker condition and working. Circuit breaker test devices ensure proper working of circuit breakers. Circuit breaker test devices perform series of operations by simulating test signals and checking various aspects of circuit breakers including but not limited to contact resistance, synchronization, operations time, trip times, speed and other aspects. Circuit breaker test devices compare results from simulation with expected results and alerts for the maintenance if results are not up to the standardized mark. Circuit breaker test devices are used to ensure that circuit breakers are fully functional and will serve their purpose in case of a power surge. Circuit breaker test devices avoid the need for internal inspection and helps to minimize maintenance cost as a result Circuit breaker test devices proves to be a utility in power transmission projects. Perennial demand for energy is resulting in abetting power transmission infrastructure to offer lucrative opportunities for Circuit breaker test devices in the upcoming future.
- Buy Research Report: Global Osseointegration Implants Market Size Valued at US$ 5,672.3 Million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Global Oncology Drugs Market Estimated to Reached US$ 77.3 Billion in 2018
- I Will Remove Background of Your Picture (for Amazon, Ebay Ads Listing)
- Buy Research Report: Skin Care Products Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market to Witness a CAGR of 6.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Healthcare Consulting Services Market is Set to Reach $15.88 Billion by 2023
- Buy Research Report: Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope Market to Witness a Strong CAGR of 4.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018–2026)
- Buy Research Report: The Global Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Size was Leading by Valued at US$ 2,220.5 million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Cosmetic Dentistry Market: Europe to Dominate the $30.1 billion Industry
- Buy Research Report: By 2026, Halitosis Treatment Market To Surpass US$ 16 Billion
Circuit Breaker Test Devices Market is driven by growth in power transmission and distribution infrastructure
Industrial growth and urbanization have significantly increased demand for energy around the world. This has resulted in increased power transmission and distribution investment particularly in developing regions. According to EIA total world energy consumption stood around 589 quad Btu in the year 2017 and is projected to reach 813.7 quad Btu by 2050 end. As a result of increasing energy consumption, expansion of transmission and distribution system has gained traction. Advancing infrastructure for transmission and distribution is expected to boost sales for circuit breakers which in turn positively impact demand for Circuit Breaker Test Devices in the estimated future.
Remote monitoring capabilities through Circuit breaker test devices gaining prominence
Remote monitoring of equipment provides flexibility and increases the visibility of operations across geographies. Development of Circuit breaker test devices has provided a platform to enhance and capitalize on such remote monitoring of circuit breakers through circuit breaker test devices. Prominent manufacturers of Circuit breaker test devices now offer compatible features to enable remote monitoring of circuit breakers test device. Such trend is likely to surface in near term across geographies positively impacting Circuit breaker test devices market.
Circuit breaker test devices market growth triggered by growth in sales of industrial safety equipment
Electricity has the potential of fatally injuring a person. Unchecked electrical devices pose a potential risk giving rise to situations such as short-circuiting, current leakage, leakage of lubricants, faults in wiring etc. Faulty equipment may result in both electrocution as well as generation & propagation of fire and hence circuit breaker plays a crucial role for inhibiting such losses. However circuit breakers are exposed to high temperature, fluctuating voltage and mechanical shocks which often results in short circuits in the coils, incorrect behavior, worn contacts, wear in mechanical connections or insulation material. And hence circuit breakers need to be regularly and carefully tested as a result Circuit breaker test devices find great importance in such situations.
Circuit breaker test devices market can be segmented on the basis of current capacity, application and region. On the basis of current capacity, circuit breaker test devices can be further segmented as upto 5,000 Amp, 5000-20,000 Amp, 20,000-50,000 Amp and above 50,000 amp. On the basis of application circuit breaker test devices can be further segmented in terms of application as power transmission and distribution, railway, industrial application, and others. Power transmission and distribution lead in terms of market share for Circuit breaker test devices market.
Circuit breaker test devices: Leading player focusing on product innovation to gain a competitive edge in Circuit breaker test devices market
Manufacturers in the Circuit breaker test devices sector face global competition on price, quality and after service from markets that are increasingly affected by standards requirements multiple and regulatory systems. Leading manufacturers of Circuit breaker test devices are introducing novel technologies in order to gain a competitive edge, for instance, OMICRON introduced Circuit breaker test devices which can perform tests without the use of the station battery. Such innovations not only increase safety throughout the testing process but increase the reliability of Circuit breaker test devices as well. Some of the leading players in Circuit breaker test devices includes Electrical Test Instruments, LLC, SMC int, SCOPE T&M, OMICRON, Megger, DV Power, Madhav Engineers Pvt. Ltd., ESCO Technologies Company, Drallim Industries Limited amongst others
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, China ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)