- You may choose to work across a variety of industries or you may become an independent domestic tradesperson and make your own client base as well.
- Becoming an electrician in today’s challenging circumstances is not just about being able to differentiate between a parallel circuit and a series circuit.
- Expected salary Most people who are employed as an electrician in today’s industry hold either the Certificate III or the Certificate IV of the electrician certificate.an electrician
Do you want to join a new vocational course that can help you in launching your career in the right path? Have you considered becoming an electrician?
The work of an electrician includes taking care of a variety of different aspects including that of designing, installing, assembling or testing systems among many others. An electrician’s job is both very engaging and has plenty of scope as well as you may choose to work in whichever sector you want to including Dc circuits or appliances or even facilities.
Once you have completed electrician courses Perth, you may choose to work across a variety of industries or you may become an independent domestic tradesperson and make your own client base as well.
1. Become ready to face new challenges everyday
The fact that becoming an electrician gives you so much liberty of working across so many different sectors means that it is not just enough to gather knowledge at a superficial level. Becoming an electrician in today’s challenging circumstances is not just about being able to differentiate between a parallel circuit and a series circuit. You need to be ready to face the various real life problems as well as day to day functioning for which the industries or the client may be totally dependent upon you.
However, before you make any kind of concrete decision; taking a closer look at all aspects related to becoming an electrician may be of great help to you.
2. Job prospects after becoming an electrician
Before you take up any new career path, it is very important to evaluate not just the value of your skills in present times, but for the coming years as well. According to the data of an independent surveyor, the number of jobs related to electro technology is projected to go higher and higher over the coming five years from 2019. Here the job openings were considered not just in terms of the employment growth but of the turn over as well.
Not just that, looking back this steady growth seems to be the trend that has been prevailing over the past one decade as well. Thus the new electricians have the assurance that they will be easily absorbed in the industry.
- Buy Research Report: Global Osseointegration Implants Market Size Valued at US$ 5,672.3 Million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Global Oncology Drugs Market Estimated to Reached US$ 77.3 Billion in 2018
- I Will Remove Background of Your Picture (for Amazon, Ebay Ads Listing)
- Buy Research Report: Skin Care Products Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market to Witness a CAGR of 6.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Healthcare Consulting Services Market is Set to Reach $15.88 Billion by 2023
- Buy Research Report: Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope Market to Witness a Strong CAGR of 4.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018–2026)
- Buy Research Report: The Global Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Size was Leading by Valued at US$ 2,220.5 million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Cosmetic Dentistry Market: Europe to Dominate the $30.1 billion Industry
- Buy Research Report: By 2026, Halitosis Treatment Market To Surpass US$ 16 Billion
3. Expected salary of an electrician
If you are of the thought that perusing a vocational course will not yield the desired amount of income in the years to come, then the expected salary after completing electrical courses Perth may compel you to rethink the matter all over again.
Though the figures given in the various surveys are only indicative in nature and cannot be used to determine any particular wage rate, in Australia, the average salary of an electrician who has a full time work load is no less than $1,400 per week. The part time workers also seem to be on an advantageous end as they can expect to earn a salary of about $1,325 per week.
As projected by the leading website Payscale.com, the yearly salary of an electrician in Australia ranges between that of $61,000 to about $91,000 on the higher end. However as you gather more and more experience of working in the field; you may expect a steady increase in your salary as well.
4. Choose to be a part time or a full time worker
Most of the jobs that are available today are very limiting in the fact that they do not offer you the liberty of choosing your work hours. But that is not the case with an electrician. Becoming an electrician gives the freedom of becoming a full time or a part time worker as per your choice. However, taking in consideration the industry today, it is more likely to find a full time job in the industry today.
The average working hours of a full time electrician comes to about 40.6 hours per week, which is slightly higher than the other occupations which has an average working hour of 40.2 per week.
As per a part time worker you may negotiate the number of hours that you are ready to devote to the work. However it is important to remember that the as the salary of the part timers are not fixed, they may differ largely depending upon the number of hours that you put in.
5. Age of employment
Nowadays age also plays an important role in determining the employability of a person with some industries preferring relatively younger work force in comparison to the experienced ones, while others attaching greater value to experience and thus employing people of slightly higher age in their team. As per the data concerning an electrotechonoly expert, it appears to be a relatively more youthful profession, where the average age of the expert sits at around 34 years. However that does not mean that there is a lack of employment among the older level as there is an equal demand for the experienced professionals as well.
6. Educational level required to become an electrician
Most people who are employed as an electrician in today’s industry hold either the Certificate III or the Certificate IV of the electrician certificate. Thus it is clear that even if you attain these certificates by going for online electrical courses will definitely consolidate your hold over this industry.
If you think that becoming an electrician or opting for the vocational education courses for electro technology is open only to the men, then you are wrong. Today the industry is open to the women workers as well and you may also choose to work across diverse sectors.
So long as you have a passion for circuitry, it is worthy to increase your qualification as well as your employability by going for such a course. Once you become a certified electro technology experts, you can take up interesting new projects, get a good pay and also enjoy total career mobility.