- The above 1,250 KVA segment is expected to hold the largest share of the Middle Eastern temporary power and cooling market, by power rating, during the forecast period.
- The chiller segment of the Middle Eastern temporary power and cooling market, by equipment, is expected to be the largest market during the forecast period.
- Saudi Arabia will be the leading market in the Middle East for temporary power and cooling.
The Middle Eastern temporary power market is projected to reach $1.1 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 12.12% from an estimated $622 million in 2018. An increasing number of events, expansion of IT and data center projects, rise in GDP contribution from the non-oil sectors, and growing construction and infrastructure investments are likely to drive the Middle Eastern temporary power and cooling market.
Temporary power generators with a capacity of above 1,250 kVA are used in heavy construction, oil & gas, utilities, and manufacturing. The energy sector requires temporary power on a large scale to support various upstream and midstream activities. Heavy construction, manufacturing, and utilities are expected to drive the temporary power market during the forecast period.
Increasing government measures over efficient energy use in industries are expected to drive the demand for chillers during the forecast period. It also provides high energy efficiency, improved performance, easy maintenance, and space optimization during installation. Moreover, chillers are used in various industries such as plastic, food & beverage processing, paper & cement processing, power supplies & power generation stations, compressed air & gas cooling, chemical processing, hospitals, and pharmaceutical.
Some of the major construction activities such as Phase 1 of the Red Sea Touristic Development in Saudi Arabia, Haramain high-speed train in Saudi Arabia, and Miral’s Warner Bros Abu Dhabi theme park in the UAE, would require chillers as they are highly energy efficient, easy to maintain, and have a low environmental impact.
- Buy Research Report: Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope Market to Witness a Strong CAGR of 4.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018–2026)
- Buy Research Report: The Global Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Size was Leading by Valued at US$ 2,220.5 million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Cosmetic Dentistry Market: Europe to Dominate the $30.1 billion Industry
- Buy Research Report: By 2026, Halitosis Treatment Market To Surpass US$ 16 Billion
- Buy Research Report: Cough Suppressant Drugs Market to Witness a CAGR of 3.7% During the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
Market has been analyzed with respect to 6 countries-Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Qatar. Saudi Arabia led the Middle Eastern temporary power and cooling market in 2018. An increasing number of events and infrastructure activities across the region are expected to drive the temporary power and cooling market.
Moreover, according to Timetric’s Construction Intelligence Center (CIC), the construction industry in Saudi Arabia is estimated to rise from $105.6 billion in 2015 to $148.5 billion by 2020 owing to the increased government contributions and investments in sectors such as healthcare, education, and construction. Such factors would drive the temporary power and cooling market in Saudi Arabia during the forecast period.
The leading key players of Middle Eastern Temporary Power & Cooling Market include Aggreko (UK), RSS (UAE), Altaaqa (UAE), Cummins (Saudi Arabia), and Byrne (UAE); and for temporary cooling include Aggreko (UK), Johnson Controls (Ireland), Geo Rental (UAE), RSS (UAE), and Argonaut (UAE). The leading players are adopting various strategies to increase their share in the Middle Eastern temporary power and cooling market.