Constant growth in online purchases through mobile apps and growing emphasis on increasing customer retention has increased the demand for mobile analytics across numerous sectors. Increasing number of smartphone users and rising preference for accessing online content through mobile devices has allowed many companies to specialize in reaching customers through mobile applications.
Furthermore, increasing dependence on mobile analytics across organizations to trace mobile advertisement effectiveness with real-time data and wish to deliver personalized ads targeting individual customers supported their behavior and interests are expected to drive the worldwide Mobile Analytics Market growth during the forecast period.
As an example, in April 2014, Localytics, a U.S-based provider of selling and analytics platforms for mobile and web apps, was selected by Rumble, which is an Israel-based provider of smart mobile publishing platforms, so as to supply real-time analytics solutions to realize insights of its app users.
Companies are developing mobile application for business where companies can augment performance of apps by partnering with mobile analytics solution providers.
In October 2016, Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI) – a pan-African banking conglomerate – launched Ecobank Mobile App, which may be a mobile banking application.
The target of this is often to supply mobile banking services to customers across 33 countries in Africa.
North America region dominated the worldwide mobile analytics market in 2019, accounting for 38.8% share in terms useful, followed by Europe, APAC, Latin America and MEA respectively.
- Lack of data to use the high-end expertise of mobile analytics solutions, and limited opportunity of finding analytical talent from offshore locations are a number of the main factors restraining growth of the market.
- Moreover, companies across various sectors, typically IT industry is undecided in investing in a mobile analytics solutions, which successively, is predicted to hinder the worldwide mobile analytics market growth over the forecast period.
- Increasing privacy concerns regarding customer data may be a major concern within the market.
- Increasing adoption of smart TVs has accelerated the demand for dedicated analytics solutions to gauge the efficiency of TV advertisements and performance of TV applications. Moreover, there’s increasing demand for analytics solutions among smart TV application developers, so as to achieve efficient comprehension of app usage. As an example, Samba TV, a U.S-based smart TV apps publishing and advertising company partnered with Filmaster, a Poland-based software company specialized in offering analytics solutions for the show business, with the target to incorporate smart TV application analytics solution in its offerings
- Increasing number of connected personal devices namely laptops, tablets, smartphones, and wearable devices has accelerated the demand for integrated analytics solution to arrange data across multiple devices. Integrated analytics solutions analyzes user behavior across various devices and helps to supply highly personalized customer experience. As an example, healthcare companies can deliver customized advertisement to a user connected with a smartphone and wearable device that’s designed for fitness purposes, supported real-time factors.
Buy Research Report: Radiology Information Systems Market to Witness A Steep CAGR Of 8.3%
Buy Research Report: Mobile Water Treatment Systems Market Set to Grow US$ 1,952.0 Mn during 2020-2030
Buy Research Report: Electric Trolling Motors Market to Expand at a CAGR of 3.2% During 2020-2030
Buy Research Report: Global Solar Cells and Modules Market Strategic Assessment and Forecast by 2026
Buy Research Report: What Are the Upcoming Trends in the Telemonitoring System Market? What Impact Would They Make in Forecast – 2026?
Latin America Trends
Various mobile analytics solutions providers are focused on enhancing their presence within the region, so as to cater to increasing demand for mobile analytics solutions in the gaming industry.
In May 2016, AppsFlyer, an Israel-based mobile analytics company, expanded its operations in Latin America by opening a replacement office in Buenos Aires, Argentina, because of the gaming industry is booming within the region.
The need for mobile analytics solutions is opening up opportunity.
Middle East & Africa Trends (MEA)
Various international players are focused on acquisition of domestic mobile analytics solutions providers, so as to reinforce their market presence within the region. In May 2016, Cellwize, a Singapore-based mobile optimization startup company, acquired CrowdX, which may be a developer of crowd sourcing mobile analytics, so as to reinforce its presence within mobile analytics solutions market within the Middle East.
In Global Mobile Analytics Market, by development type segment, the cloude, sub-segment dominated the worldwide market in 2019, accounting for 68.3% share in terms useful, followed by on premise.
Key companies operating within the global Mobile Analytics Market are Mixpanel, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Amazon Web Services Inc., Adobe Systems Incorporated, Webtrends, Inc., Yahoo! Inc. (Flurry Analytics), Localytics Company, International Business Machine (IBM) Corporation, and Tune, Inc.
- Major market players are involved in product and repair launches, so as to reinforce their market presence. As an example, in December 2019, Amazon Web Services Inc. introduced new analytics capabilities Redshift RA3 to let customers scale compute and store separately.
- Key players within the market are focused on product and services launches, so as to expand their product portfolio. As an example, in June 2017, Adobe Systems Incorporated introduced voice analytics capabilities in Adobe Analytics Cloud.