According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Breast Cancer Drug Market is accounted for $14.75 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $43.27 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 12.7% during the forecast period. High prevalence of breast cancer, growing R&D investments and rising healthcare expenditure and awareness are some of the key factors influence market growth. However, stringent regulatory guidelines and expiry of patented drugs is restraining the market growth.
Breast cancer is most commonly diagnosed cancer in women worldwide and also is one of the leading causes of death.
Breast cancer is a disease where uncontrolled growth of malignant cells in the breast tissue that is most commonly occurs in female than men.
Breast cancer is the result of uncontrolled cell division of breast cells, most commonly cells of breast lobule and ducts.
Based on Drug, Chemotherapy Drugs segment growth is due to development in the fields of drug delivery and oncology, and increased government funding and initiative to create awareness about cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- Buy Research Report: Water-Based Resins Market Overview – Size, COVID-19 Impact, Share, Segment, Regional Analysis and Leading Players by Forecast to 2023
- Buy Research Report: COVID-19 to Affect the Growth of the Navigation Satellite System Market
- Buy Research Report: Smart Parking Technologies Market is likely size register double digit CAGR during COVID-19 2022
- Buy Research Report: Multivendor ATM Software Market Size Record Sturdy Growth Size COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Internet Of Things Market Production, Valuation and Sales Forecast 2018 – 2025
By Geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth due to prevalence of chronic diseases, growing focus of global pharmaceutical companies in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Breast cancer drug Market include Novartis AG, Celgene Corporation, Janssen Global Services LLC, Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc., AbbVie, Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Celldex Therapeutics, BioNumerik Pharmaceuticals, Inc., AstraZeneca, Merck & Co., Inc., Genzyme Corporation, MacroGenics, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. and Biocon.