- The major factor driving the growth for the natural and organic cosmetics is a growing preference for natural and organic ingredients in the cosmetics by the consumers.
- Asia Pacific region is a lucrative market for natural & organic cosmetics manufacturers.
- Social media is also playing a positive impact on the growth of natural and organic cosmetics market.
Global Natural & Organic Cosmetics Market has witnessed a steady growth over the past few years. MRFR projects that the market is set to exhibit a compound annual growth rate of 9.60% during the forecast period (2018-2023) and reach a valuation in excess of $25.1 billion.
The major factor driving the growth for the natural and organic cosmetics is a growing preference for natural and organic ingredients in the cosmetics by the consumers. The second factor supporting the market growth is the positive impact of social media on the growth of natural and organic cosmetics market. However, the short shelf life of the natural and organic cosmetics can hinder the market growth.
The market players are observed as being focused on increasing their operations globally and engage in strategic acquisitions to grow in the business of natural and organic cosmetics. The key players profiled in the study are
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- L’Occitance International SA
- FANCL Corp.
- The Clorox Co
- LOreal SA
- Jurlique International Pty. Limited
- Laboratoire Nuxe
- Escentuals Inc
- Aubrey Organics Inc.
- Nature’s Gate
The segmental analysis of the market has been conducted on the basis of type, consumer group, and distribution channel.
By consumer group, the market has been segmented into male and female.
By distribution channel, the market has been segmented into store based and non-store based.
By type, the market has been segmented into skin care, hair care, oral care, make up cosmetics and others.
Asia Pacific region is a lucrative market for natural & organic cosmetics manufacturers. Factors aiding growth in this region are mass urbanization, rowing middle-income population group, growing per capita disposable income of the consumers, and rising health awareness. Many key manufacturers are targeting countries like China and India as huge markets. Other important country-specific markets in this region are Japan and Australia & New Zealand (in one segment), followed by the remaining countries of the Asia Pacific region. India is the largest growing regional market, and it is expected to grow at 10.43% CAGR by the end of the forecast period.
- I Will Write Branded SEO Blog Articles to Grow Your Business
- Professional Editor and Proofreader
- Advanced SEO Audit and Keyword Research
- I will give you 21 million ebooks plr articles and digital products
- Promote your Blog Post, Content Product, Affiliate link, Services, eCommerce Store or Shopify to Go Viral
North America is a very important regional market, occupying 34.4% of the global market share in 2018. During the forecast period, this market has been estimated to grow at 9.40% CAGR. In 2018, its value was $5.95 billion. USA, Canada, and Mexico are the most important country-specific markets in this region, followed by the remaining countries in North America. R&D on medicines and the presence of many key players in this region are helping the North American market to grow. USA is the biggest country-specific market that is expected to grow at 9.29% CAGR, and its value is expected to rise to $6.77 billion.
The RoW segment covers the countries of South America, the Middle East, and Africa. During the forecast period, South America is expected to emerge as the biggest regional market in this segment, growing 8.97% CAGR and its worth is expected to be $1.22 billion.