- The global Network Traffic Analyzer Industry is expected to reach a 16.60% CAGR during forecast period 2018-2023.
- North America accounts for the largest market share due to growing demand for high technology in developed network infrastructure.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing region over the forecast period, 2018-2023.
The global Network Traffic Analyzer Industry is expected to reach approximately $1.80 billion by the end of 2023 with 16.60% CAGR during forecast period 2018-2023.
The global Network Traffic Analyzer Industry can be bifurcated by analysis techniques, solution and services, deployment type, organization size and end-user, and region. Based on analysis techniques, the market is segmented into router based and non-router based. Based on deployment type, the market is segmented into cloud and on-premises deployment type.
Large enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises are the organization size segment of the Network Traffic Analyzer Industry. Enterprises, service providers and data centers are the end-users covered under this study. Government, retail, healthcare, education and others are the end-use industries comes under enterprise segment. Cloud service providers, communication service providers, internet service providers, cable network providers are the different service providers segments of the Network Traffic Analyzer Industry.
Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. The regional segment is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, Mexico, UK, France, Germany, China, Japan and India. The booming IT industry coupled with increasing cloud facilities in North America helps to grow the network traffic analyzer demand in North America. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market due to the increasing industrialization and cloud services in the emerging countries like India and Japan.
- Data Entry Operator
- Logo Designing – Coveted Graphic Designs Only $7
- Buy Research Report: Adiponitrile Market to Cross US$ 12 Bn by 2029, Driven by Strong Demand for Polymer Nylon 6-6, Concludes Fact.MR
- Buy Research Report: Premium Cosmetics Sales to Grow at 7% CAGR Through 2029; Skincare Products Hold over 40% Market Share
- Buy Research Report: Sales of Home Entertainment Devices to Exhibit 6% CAGR Through 2029; Video Devices Hold over 80% Market Share,
Regionally, North America accounts for the largest market share from countries such U.S., Canada, and Mexico among others. The reason is attributed to growing demand for high technology adoption in developed network infrastructure in the region. However, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing over the forecast period, 2018-2023.
The global Network Traffic Analyzer Industry is highly competitive. Various established international brands, domestic brands and as well as new entrants form a competitive landscape. The key players are increasingly seeking market expansion through various strategic mergers and acquisitions, innovation, increasing investments in research and development and cost-effective software portfolios. The Network Traffic Analyzer Industry is highly competitive due to the presence of several large vendors.
The key players in the global Network Traffic Analyzer Industry include Cisco Systems (U.S.), SolarWinds (U.S.), NETSCOUT SYSTEMS (U.S.), CA Technologies (U.S.), Ipswitch (U.S.), ManageEngine (U.S.), Plixer (U.S.), Colasoft (China), HPE (U.S.), Nokia (Finland), Kentik (U.S.) and Genie Networks (Taiwan), among others.